Princess and Pirate Firework tech rehearsal dates

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Time to post something new for me :)

I just got this from a source of mine:

P & P fireworks rehearsals will be after hours on Jan 18th and 20th. The 20th will be with full perimeters.

Enjoy em!

Figment1986

Ok, so someone update me what is this P & P Fireworks?? never heard of them!:veryconfu

MickeyMan101

The Pirate and Princess parties are the new after hours hard ticket party event for the winter after holidays to early spring.... it will have the standard offerings with a parade, and special fireworks.

and i missed that after hours part... sorry.

im guessing the audio wont be played outside the park then.

SewIn2Disney

I'll be there then, what are my chances of seeing it? Do they wait until the park is completly empty? I guess we could stand on the shors at the Poly....

Does anyone know if or what will be different in these fireworks?

Thanks!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Park closing is generally at 8 in January, so my guess would be that these would be around 9. Guest services MAY have times to share during the days of your visit.

If these fireworks are like the other hard ticket after hours parties, they will have a unique soundtrack and different fireworks "palate"

PKD

Park closing is generally at 8 in January, so my guess would be that these would be around 9. Guest services MAY have times to share during the days of your visit.

If these fireworks are like the other hard ticket after hours parties, they will have a unique soundtrack and different fireworks "palate"

Park doesn't clear till about 1.5-2 hours after the closing time. I would bet that the fireworks would be no sooner then 10 30 if it's a 8 pm closing.

Eyorefan

If it is anything like when they were testing fireworks for grad night this past April when I was staying at the Poly, they could start testing as late as 2:00am.

boo52

Time to post something new for me :)

I just got this from a source of mine:

Enjoy em!

Since things are always subject to change. The 18th is really the 17th now. But that may be up in the air. The 20th is still confirmed.

Krupknick

In 2005 while staying in the Contemporary in September we recived a note from Guest services saying that ther would be Fireworks rehersal between 1am & 3am This was for MNSSHP. :)

Camille59

any idea at the time?? or will this be done in place of regular wishes...

Very reliable sources allow me to share this 411. Best friend's a Lobby Conceirge! Nice to have connections.:D

Pirates and Princess will be held on 13 (spooky) select nights from January 22-March 8, 2007, 7:30pm-12:30 am. (Jan 22,26,29; Feb 1,5,8,12,15,23,26; March 2,5,8)

"Guests will pick up an adventure map (event guide) and treasure pouch, and then embark on a quest for treasure (colorful beads and chocolate doubloons) throughout the Magic Kingdom Park."
New P& P themed parade (Disney's Enchanted Adventures Parade) will be held @ 8:30 and 10:30 pm and a new fireworks spectular (Magic, Music and Mayhem) will be presented at 9:45 pm.

"Tickets available @ 407-W-Disney or online @ disneyworld.com/pirateandprincess.
Tickets will be also be available @ Disney World Lobby Concierge desks and at Guest Relations locations. "
Cost: "Day of (if available) are $42.95 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $ 35.95 plus tax (Ages 3 to 9)"
"Advance tickets for all nights are $36.95 plus tax (Ages 10 & up) and $29.95 plus tax (Ages 3 to 9)"

Also castle stage show "Dream Along With Mickey"

Don't know if Wishes will be postponed as of yet, but I suspect it will be presented at 6 or 6:30 pm. That's what they did for the Christmas parties. I don't think the day guests weren't very happy that they had to leave MK without seeing 'Wishes'.One of my fave places to watch MK fireworks is the ferry boat dock next to the Poly. I'm already on the other side and not among
the masses of people waiting til the last minute to leave the park.:cool: If they do shoot off perimeters I suspect they'll be half way around,not full like the ones on 4th of July or New Years. At least that's what they did for MNSSHP & MVMCP in '06.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
An update from another source. The time is TENTATIVELY scheduled at 11pm.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yet another update... on 11/17, the time will be closer to 11:30. Best viewing will be from the Grand Floridian Marina

JMagicFink

Yay for Boo!

Yay for Boo! My favorite Pyrotech!

Can't wait to see what Disney has cooked up for the special Pirates and Princesses show. I absolutely love the Holiday Wishes! The 3d box shells fit so nicely in that show.

-Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom