PRIDE: Community

Disney Analyst

Original Poster
That was so odd. A talent show apparently judged based solely on appearance. It's especially absurd in regards to the magic performance. Was she supposed to change into multiple high end gowns? I can see why they wanted a better outfit from Elektra, but for the quick changes? Cut a bit of slack.

And quite frankly I’m sick of the drag race “only the most expensive / in debt queens do well” narrative.

Like, yes the wig Elektra wore wasn’t great, and the outfit was basic… but still worked with her dance performance, and her performance was beautiful! That was showcasing a talent, not shoving stuff in a mouth or walk on stage and making one balloon animal.

I find it outrageous.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I think we might go, but only if I can figure out how to afford JetBlue Mint level again. After splurging on that for our Vegas trip, I don’t know if I can ever bear to go cross country in steerage again. 😬
Have you thought about finding a medical study that studies liver function;) I can't imagine somebody wouldn't mind funding that

Figgy1

Premium Member
I just saw the episode, the bottom two should have been Karen and Art. Neither of them were funny or talented. I’m also annoyed they brought Art back for no particular reason. Probably one of the worst seasons yet. They are spreading the show too thin.
I haven't been following but it seems with most of these types of shows after the first couple of episodes the talent thins out some:(

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

FutureCEO

I liked it but IMHO it needed a few more Muppets. IMHO you can never have too many Muppets edit Rainbow Connection is one of my favorite songs

There was a Rainbow Collection duet an an awards show a few years back (might have been a Disney commercial show) that I loved and I forgot the name of the person that helped Kermit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom