Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

rct247

Very cool effects. The pictures didn't seem to really fit the rest of the show in my opinion. I'd love just a regular special effect show without the family photos part. My favorite part was the Circle of Life. Going to see it live tomorrow.

voodoo321

I was as jaded an skeptical as anyone here but that was bad a$$. I could only imagine what it would look like in person. Top notch!

trr1

It was very good I was very skeptical at first when they first announced it in september. next they will podcast wishes

SeaCastle

And for credit's sake, Lee was not the first one to break the Snow White Mine Train coaster story (though he confirmed and validated it)...Raven was: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=4172424&postcount=96

Though some of us had a feeling the Snow White Mine Train coaster was happening...when word of a new project came out around the same time there were rumors that a meet and greet was replacing something substantial in Fantasyland. The only logical choice became the Snow White attraction and yada yada yada...look what we've got now. :)

voodoo321

I'm getting down there in a month or two. I usually skip the parades and fireworks shows, but I won't miss this the castle show. True, the projections of the people don't exactly blend well but it brought a tear to my eye just watching the low quality podcast. My daughters would remember that for the rest of their lives if they were to be projected on the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom