Press event Tuesday, Jan. 18th.

Jerm

As for the all-caps "not caring what I think", I really don't care if you do. If it causes you so much distress, though, I have some sage words of advice for you - DON'T READ IT!

Man Dave, try some decaf!!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

David S.

Gonna take a stab at this and say maybe it's because you posted, in great length, on and on, how you oppose to this when the majority of people on here find this good news. To me that sounds like you were looking for attention.

Oh, so because I passionately state a different viewpoint than the majority have, that makes me a "Troll". There is ONLY room for ONE viewpoint here, and ANYONE who passionately disagrees MUST be a "Troll". Makes perfect sense.

I am looking for no more attention than anyone who is going on about how excited they are about this. But if all you guys are tired of reading what I have to say, I have more sage words of advice. STOP REPLYING.

I am just as tired of talking about this as all of you are, but everytime I am insulted, misquoted, taken out of context, or accused of being a "troll", I am going to vigorously defend myself, my views, and my taste in attractions.

raven

Original Poster
Oh, so because I passionately state a different viewpoint than the majority have, that makes me a "Troll". There is ONLY room for ONE viewpoint here, and ANYONE who passionately disagrees MUST be a "Troll". Makes perfect sense.

I am looking for no more attention than anyone who is going on about how excited they are about this. But if all you guys are tired of reading what I have to say, I have more sage words of advice. STOP REPLYING.

I am just as tired of talking about this as all of you are, but everytime I am insulted, misquoted, taken out of context, or accused of being a "troll", I am going to vigorously defend myself, my views, and my taste in attractions.

I never called you a Troll at all. The first time I even posted something you wrote was just now. Calm down.

aladdin2007

YAYYY!!! it works!!! hey you know what guys Disney is hoping this will make people forget about the hideous new parade at hollywood studios. HA I dont think so.

David S.

Man Dave, try some decaf!!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Yeah, keep trying to paint me as "disturbed" just because I have a different opinion. You shouted at me that "nobody cares what I think", so I logically suggested that if you don't care, and if it bothers you so much, don't read it!

The advice stands.

The tolerance around here for those who have an unpopular, minority opinion is overwhelming!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom