Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

BlakeW39

lol I came here once to say it would be boring to all of us and up wait wha- I was right! (as were many others) Who woulda figured 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mac Tonight

wait guys... it was right there this whole time! We totally misread the name. It wasn't a secret company project...
It was a secret company project.

Get it!? Because... its about people who work at the company!
Maybe the "secret" part was because the employees didn't realize they were a part of it until now!

voodoo321

When was the last time Disney did anything that exceeded your expectations? It's been one hyped-up disappointment after another, in varying degrees, for a few years decades now. You have to wonder if they aren't trolling us and laughing their **** off. I don't think it's too far of a stretch to say that either. The online fan community has been treated as an enemy, company wide, more often than not. They actually had me excited for a minute.

Last edited:

voodoo321

Everyone who expected more had no one but themselves to blame...

Secret project, Disney quietly added to the schedule, not in the parks and resorts panel, not in the big hall.

WDWMagic: So, it’s definitely P&R and it’s definitely a huge announcement.

Cheer up everyone, you’ll ACTUALLY get P&R announcements in the actual P&R panel.
Yes. But Disney is to blame as well. They knew full well what they were doing and if they didn't then the people in charge of this stuff are as incompetent as they frequently demonstrate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom