Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

KrazyKat

I saw this earlier and thought it might have something to do with the big surprise announcement because of Robert Downey Jr who’s getting honored at D23 this weekend.
7E90F1C4-5B35-4FB8-8F1C-4B98AECF8231.png

Touchdown

Back in February I suddenly discovered I had an extra week I couldn’t go to my family’s cabin and suddenly had space for another trip. I took a long look at potentially switching things so that I could attend D23, after hearing about the lines, and realizing I was going to pay to attend press junckets after traveling 2 time zones when I was 2 blocks away from a theme park I adore and own an AP, I made the right decision and went to a very nicely populated DLR in July. It has been entertaining reading stuff back here as I enjoy a rather sparsely attended Cedar Point these past few days. Heck I even managed to find some time to kick my feet up.

70360D5A-7C0E-4566-B94E-051012C1F81C.jpeg

BlakeW39

You know even though I did predict it'd be boring... this is even 'more Disney' than I thought it'd be. A huge commercial they marketed as a surprise only serving to boost PR and slap the less cynical fans in the face.

MKCP 1985

“Expectations were raised and then disappointment” describes both the surprise announcement and my understanding of what life is like trying to get into a panel discussion at D23. Tip of the cap to those who wait to get in longer than a spring break standby time for Flight of Passage on an early admission morning for park guests -

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom