Predictions on when evening hours and nighttime shows can resume?

TTA94

Original Poster
Shows won’t have a meaningful return until guests can safely stand close to each other.

I’d like to think by the holidays some shows can return. Maybe a shortened version of HEA and or Epcot Forever?

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
And it if it was Illuminations instead of Epcot Forever.
tenor.gif

I think this would pack them in faster than Epcot Forever.

jt04

Masks plus social distancing. In the dark. With kids on shoulders and people constantly adjusting to get a better view. And even just 5000 people stood in close proximity.

And then the mass exodus.

It Isn’t currently deemed safe enough.

By then it will be flu season.

gerarar

Premium Member
At least maintenance is still (somewhat) going on for Fantasmic!

Could F! be the first nighttime spectacular to return, given it has a large seating area for social distancing, also since Disney finally worked something out with equity workers?

Magic Feather

At least maintenance is still (somewhat) going on for Fantasmic!

Could F! be the first nighttime spectacular to return, given it has a large seating area for social distancing, also since Disney finally worked something out with equity workers?

I’ve heard that suggested (I also heard it suggested for RoL, and look at what happened there haha). The issue isn’t getting people in and getting people spaced; the issue is getting people out without causing a crowd. (And, even reduced cap studios is expected to have a demand for Fant! That would exceed supply).

TTA94

Original Poster
I’ve heard that suggested (I also heard it suggested for RoL, and look at what happened there haha). The issue isn’t getting people in and getting people spaced; the issue is getting people out without causing a crowd. (And, even reduced cap studios is expected to have a demand for Fant! That would exceed supply).

No different than Disney Springs in the World of Disney area, especially on a weekend lol. Very little social distancing going on there. At least with exiting Fant guests would be moving in one direction and they could have CMs lined up making sure everyone is spacing themselves out.

If things continue on the right path, maybe we could see something happen in November of December? Unless Disney’s idea of feeling “comfortable and safe” is when there’s a vaccine, then we definitely will be waiting many many more months for entertainment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom