Potter 2.0 Construction Thread

djlaosc

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/6311

New rumor is that the entire cast is re-united for the filming of these scenes. It just wouldn't be right if Harry and Hermione weren't there with Ron.

You would think that it would have been written into a contract somewhere that they would have to do it - maybe the same contract that covered WWOHP if it's true that Universal would have to create HP2.0 to satisfy a contract term that said that the last 2/3 films must be featured in the parks.

twebber55

I will have UO aerial photos this Saturday. I'm hoping I can get some good shots of the train path and stations and of course HP 2.0.

Fingers crossed for blue skies!
saw on another board that universal was putting the clamps down on aerial shots...that you cant get too close

TalkingHead

Huh... No way they don't have any say in the matter. Do you have a link to that conversation?

I think a couple guys paid for a helicopter tour from one of the tourist outfits and the pilot gave them a good look at SW, but only skirted the Studios giving them maybe 15-20 seconds of looks at the Potter expansion.

From there, I think people were questioning if Uni management had strong-armed the heli tours from getting too close to the Studios.

Scuttle

Hmmmm... maybe they DO have say in the matter.... ;)

Dan they don't. That's not how airspace works. The FAA has the only authority. Remember WDW wanted a TFR for years, but it took them 30 years to get one. If the FAA granted a TFR for that airspace we would all know about it, especially me and everyone I know that flys.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Dan they don't. That's not how airspace works. The FAA has the only authority. Remember WDW wanted a TFR for years, but it took them 30 years to get one. If the FAA granted a TFR for that airspace we would all know about it, especially me and everyone I know that flys.

It was a joke because right after saying they didn't have a say in the matter, you suddenly had to delay your flight. :)

BigThunderMatt

Aerials will be posted later today. The pace that HP 2.0 is moving is amazing. Wait until you guys see the size of the show building. It's massive and nearly completely closed.

Compared to the STILL incomplete FLE (4 years later), the Potter expansion is moving at lightspeed. Transformers is moving even faster by comparison.

I don't know what Universal promised them but those contractors must be getting some NICE bonuses to have such incentive to move as quickly as they're moving.

Scuttle

Compared to the STILL incomplete FLE (4 years later), the Potter expansion is moving at lightspeed. Transformers is moving even faster by comparison.

I don't know what Universal promised them but those contractors must be getting some NICE bonuses to have such incentive to move as quickly as they're moving.

Agreed to be honest I'm shocked at the speed of HP 2.0 to think that Jaws closed less then a year ago and to look at the aerials now is mindboggling.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom