POTC: Grafitti in the queue.

scoobygirl39541

"The world revolves around ME! I'm special. If I want to carve my initials into a wall, I'll do it! If YOU don't like it...too bad! It feels good to me, so I'll do it!" - Says 95% of kids under 25.

This is why I like the idea I've heard Disney's floating around about teens having to be with an adult.

Now lets be fair here. I'd say 65% of kids under 25. Don't let the "bad" ones influence your stereotype to 95%. I'm 23 and know SEVERAL other well-mannered individuals.

George Lucas on a Bench

Kongfrontation queue, Universal Studios Florida.

usf-new-york-kongfrontation-line-queue-02.jpg

"This is a WWOR special report. I'm Rolland Smith. Late word just in. The path of destruction continues east, causing thousands to flee their homes. Police admit that they are powerless to stop the drunken pirates. Military units are rushing to the scene. The pirates were last sighted near the 200 block of old Fulton Avenue. Midtown Manhattan is clearly in a state of panic."

JohnnyDepp

I feel like this is what the new "Interactive Queue" fad is for. I feel like they're saying "Okay, here's something to look at, things to touch, plaques to read. Here are distractions. STOP CARVING YOUR DAMNED NAMES NOW."

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I feel like this is what the new "Interactive Queue" fad is for. I feel like they're saying "Okay, here's something to look at, things to touch, plaques to read. Here are distractions. STOP CARVING YOUR DAMNED NAMES NOW."
Or it's causing more of it:

We know that you must be coddled every second, we know that you must be entertained every second of the day. Please use our distractions to carve your name into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom