Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

Mom's right. It's a square.. has to be cell phone or camera type object.

*shakes her head and huggles the guys* *sniffles* I'll miss this entertainment when I'm at home LOL...

*stops procrastinating and finishes packing her suitcase... why do I need a whole one for one weekend????*

And I think that pic looks great skywalker!

Tramp

Originally posted by Angelique
Mom's right. It's a square.. has to be cell phone or camera type object.

*shakes her head and huggles the guys* *sniffles* I'll miss this entertainment when I'm at home LOL...

*stops procrastinating and finishes packing her suitcase... why do I need a whole one for one weekend????*

And I think that pic looks great skywalker!

...rent a laptop....and stay in touch with us...we'll feel alot better knowing you're bored out of your mind....:animwink:

Lhriangel

Ehhh home has a computer but I'm staying at Grandma's for the weekend... besides the one at home crashes more on me than THIS one (and this one has crashed alot lately lol).

Ahhh you guys won't miss me LOL.

Hmm I might just take my digital camera home and take pictures with it.. LOL...

Wallet.. say it with me wallet.

I have a weak lower back so sitting on the thing hurts my back and I am trying to prevent future trips to the chiropractor. Besides, it is harder to pick my front pocket than the back one.

I should have known better than to expect Tramp's mind not to be in the gutter. At least the dog didn't focus to much on my wife. :)

NowInc

Originally posted by EnSkywalker

I have a weak lower back so sitting on the thing hurts my back and I am trying to prevent future trips to the chiropractor. Besides, it is harder to pick my front pocket than the back one.

I should have known better than to expect Tramp's mind not to be in the gutter. At least the dog didn't focus to much on my wife. :)

LoL..shhhh...dont tell us the truth...you never know when a "misperception" like that could come in handy ;)

And yeah...im actually suprised he didnt make any comments towards the misses (you are a lucky man BTW)....

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
Whats really disturbing, is that Tramp was looking at EnSkywalker's pants long enough to notice that.

Tramp

...sheesh....i was the one who said you were 'shoplifting'....others responded with ographic images that even I could not imagine...:lol:

...your wife is a pretty little thing and, not knowing you that well, I confined my comments to PG subjects... besides, given the size of that wallet, it's obvious to me she married you for your money.:lol:

Tramp

Originally posted by Tom Morrow
Whats really disturbing, is that Tramp was looking at EnSkywalker's pants long enough to notice that.

...what's disturbing is that you guys noticed that I noticed...
...your written words convey a certain level of arousal in them...:lol:
...I think you 'like' me...:animwink:

NowInc

Originally posted by Tramp

...what's disturbing is that you guys noticed that I noticed...
...your written words convey a certain level of arousal in them...:lol:
...I think you 'like' me...:animwink:

LoL....oh Tramp.. I must learn to not mess with you and your superior mind/education ;)

The Mom

Premium Member

Oh Ho! 49 posts and he's already got the "dirty dog" pegged! And he can take a hit! Welcome to the family! ;) :sohappy:

Only 49 posts but I've been part of the family since June. I just don't post much.

Thanks for all the kind comments on my wife. I love her dearly and the night before our wedding (nearly 5 years ago) the groomsmen and ushers told me that if I backed out the next day one of them would marry her instead. Afterall, who wouldn't like a Star Wars loving, Disney loving, action and comedy film loving woman?

Our relationship went like this:

strangers -> friends -> best friends -> couple -> engaged -> married.

And yes Tramp she did marry me for my wallet to a degree. I am an Actuary. How else does an Actuary get dates? Their pick-up lines in the bars is "Would you like to see my W-2?"

NowInc

Originally posted by ShanenLuvsDsny
Great pics everybody! Besides the one in my avatar, here's a recent one of me....:D

Wow....now see....this is why i didnt want to posts pics of me..I cant compete with pretty pics...

Tom Morrow

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc

Wow....now see....this is why i didnt want to posts pics of me..I cant compete with pretty pics...

Yeah, same here. ShanenLuvsDisney is pretty.

ShanenLuvsDsny

Hey Maria, from a girls point-of-view, which do you think is better, long or short hair? Your's looks great too, by the way!:)

Attachments

• lasvegas.jpg
    lasvegas.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 607

PrincessAriel

Hey everybody I thought I would contribute to this lovely thread with another pic of myself. Here's me in front of Spaceship Earth (I'm the blonde on the right).

Attachments

• epcot1.jpg
    epcot1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 590

NowInc

Originally posted by PrincessAriel
Hey everybody I thought I would contribute to this lovely thread with another pic of myself. Here's me in front of Spaceship Earth (I'm the blonde on the right).

*gets car keys*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom