Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhriangel

*thinks she completely missed something...*

How many people have their senior pics scanned.... I just found mine and was thinking of posting it LOL

Tramp

Originally posted by Luau Cove

I want an explanation for this....

-->LUAU:fork:

..anytime the Princess sent this :kiss: to me she was saying that she's glad this psycho is thousands of miles away from me so I can tease the living crap out of him until he bursts at the seams...

Tramp

Originally posted by Angelique

How many people have their senior pics scanned.... I just found mine and was thinking of posting it LOL

...Tramp hopes you'll post the picture from the Toga party where you began to dance wildly on top of the big screen TV.....naked.

Maria

Originally posted by Angelique

Scanners didn´t exist when I graduated from High School! ;) And I look older in those pictures than I look now! The fashion then.... :rolleyes:

Lhriangel

Okay here we go.. I had to take it off before cause it was TOO big.. here we go... *blahs*

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 608

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria

Scanners didn´t exist when I graduated from High School! ;) And I look older in those pictures than I look now! The fashion then.... :rolleyes:

my little Hot Tamale...

...last time i was in Mexico, a little guy in a worn out sombrero came up to me and said, "Hey, meeester....you want to buy a peeekture of my seester"....I think it was your picture.:eek:

Maria

Originally posted by Tramp

my little Hot Tamale...

...last time i was in Mexico, a little guy in a worn out sombrero came up to me and said, "Hey, meeester....you want to buy a peeekture of my seester"....I think it was your picture.:eek:

oh yeah... it was my brother... he made a fortune with those and ran away with the profit...! :lol: :lol:

MGMBoy

Everyone sing with me...

*Clears throat*

This is the thread that doesn't end...
Yes it goes on and on my friend...
Some people...
Started writing it not knowing what it was...
*And so on and so on*

:lol:

Seriously though this thread has to be the most fun to read around. :sohappy:

NowInc

ooooh no..i burned my year book and my senior pics for a REASON...

I just have this ongoing fear that IF i ever become famous..you will see the haunting pics of me from that horrible horrible time on a "before they were rock stars" show.....

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by NowInc
ooooh no..i burned my year book and my senior pics for a REASON...

LOL...funny...so did I .... I was sucha tool in high school...gawd I am glad that is long gone.... but I was quite popular in JR. High...moving from Chicago to Kenosha.... I was kinda a rebel up there...LOL...

NowInc

Originally posted by DMC-12

LOL...funny...so did I .... I was sucha tool in high school...gawd I am glad that is long gone.... but I was quite popular in JR. High...moving from Chicago to Kenosha.... I was kinda a rebel up there...LOL...

I wasnt a DORK in high school...i just looked BAD...i didnt go thru my "fashion" revolution until i came to college..hehe...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Dan....lol I wasnt calling you a dork... I am sayin I was...kinda...well not really a dork....just really quite and outta place...and the pics of me in the HS. year book are proof positinve of that...lol

NowInc

Originally posted by DMC-12
Dan....lol I wasnt calling you a dork... I am sayin I was...kinda...well not really a dork....just really quite and outta place...and the pics of me in the HS. year book are proof positinve of that...lol

I know you werent calling me a dork..I was just saying that to kinda clear up WHY i burned the pics/year book..not because of my social status..but simply because i hated how i looked...

Maria

I was so ugly in High School! I became popular when I got in college and had dates all the time! I miss those years... sniff.. :(

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Maria
I was so ugly in High School! I became popular when I got in college and had dates all the time! I miss those years... sniff.. :(

so was i , i hated high school the entire time i was there..... wait a second i am still there, darn. Whoops never mind:D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom