Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guwag

Nice pic, I love the hair on the left as well :D Surprised it wasn't an Aladdin convention that you went to though :p :lol:

stranger

xfkirsten said:
Yay, I finally gots a new picture to post!!

Me at ComiCon

Mmmmmm... Star Wars-y goodness...

-Kirsten

I heard there was a trailer for The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy movie. Did you see it? I'm anxiously waiting for that movie :sohappy: .

tigsmom

speck76 said:
Be nice....

(It was a pleasure to meet you Mad)

The pleasure was mine...you are a very nice guy. I promised I wouldn't post your picture & I'll be true to my word. (though I don't know why you won't post one...its not like you are hideous, quite the opposite. )

xfkirsten

guwag said:
Nice pic, I love the hair on the left as well :D Surprised it wasn't an Aladdin convention that you went to though :p :lol:

If there was an Aladdin convention, I would SO be there. I got close with ComiCon, though - I saw Terry Rossio and Ron Clements (two of the Aladdin writers) there. :p

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

stranger said:
I heard there was a trailer for The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy movie. Did you see it? I'm anxiously waiting for that movie :sohappy: .

I didn't see that, no. :( I'm psyched for that movie, though, I really hoope it does the book justice.

"So long, and thanks for all the fish!" :p

-Kirsten

MKCP 1985

Nice pics, guys and gals:

nfeagle5, you look like you could walk right over to Sea World and start today.

phlydude - you have that Philly Dude look going on! Your Eagles should be the NFC team to beat this year.

kirsten, what is up with those long sleeves in July? Please tell me it was the AC at the convention center. We're roasting here, as usual. Don't make me even more jealous with some story about mid seventies weather in the afternoons. If the Chargers ever start winning, that will be the last straw!

BTW, kirsten did you get a number or an address for the pilot to your left? I'm only thinking about our pal disnyfan89 - blue + blue = two same 'do. That's a match made, where? Oompa-loompa land? :lol:

xfkirsten

MKCP 1986 said:
Nice pics, guys and gals:

nfeagle5, you look like you could walk right over to Sea World and start today.

phlydude - you have that Philly Dude look going on! Your Eagles should be the NFC team to beat this year.

kirsten, what is up with those long sleeves in July? Please tell me it was the AC at the convention center. We're roasting here, as usual. Don't make me even more jealous with some story about mid seventies weather in the afternoons. If the Chargers ever start winning, that will be the last straw!

BTW, kirsten did you get a number or an address for the pilot to your left? I'm only thinking about our pal disnyfan89 - blue + blue = two same 'do. That's a match made, where? Oompa-loompa land? :lol:

First of all, Eagles are goin' down, and the Chargers are hopeless. :p Seahawks will be the NFC team to beat this year! :D Not that I'm a fan, or anything... :lookaroun

Yes, long sleeves in July! :lol: There was AC, although it was hot outside. I mainly had the sweatshirt on for the pockets.

And no, I didn't get a number, sorry. :lol: You cana hang around for Comic Con next year and see if she comes back, though! :lol:

-Kirsten

stranger

pisco said:
I saw the trailer online yesterday and it is no big deal. Just some ominous music, the earth blowing up and the logo for the movie. No scenes from the film at all. You can download it here http://hitchhikermovie.free.fr/pages/trailerdownload.html.

Yeah!! Thanks for the link.

Even though no actual scenes of the movie were shown I'm still happy to watch the trailer. For some reason it's fun watching the earth blow up (on screen) :p .
Maybe they'll even make The Restaurant at the End of the Universe into a movie. :)

barnum42

ogryn said:
gahhhh! [goes and quivers behind sofa]
Oh great. Now we have to find some zebra domes and eggy bread to try and tempy Ogryn back out from behind the sofa.

Come on boy....it's all right.....we won't let any harm come to you..... :D

JBSLJames

MouseMadness said:
Okay, a picture!! This is me and da girls, obviously, and my new niece Molly. :)

Nice Pic. I assume someone else was taking a pic to the right of this photographer. Lovely group of young ladies.

And Erika - I just about choked on my Diet Mt. Dew when I saw that. . .nice teeth by the by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom