Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAli

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Not that anyone cares...but here's a pic of the freak and the rest of his family... (no, I'm not the mom, sis, or dad) :lol:

awwwwee bri! you are such a cutie!!! :kiss:

bamboo7

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

You can download a screen capture program for free from Cnet/Zdnet/Tucows.

thats true, but a simpler way (if you are using windows) is to just hit 'print screen'. it won't print our your screen, but rather will copy the whole screen to the clipboard. then, you can just paste it into your favorite graphics program (ms paint if you don't have anything else), and cut the border away.

Erika

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Not that anyone cares...but here's a pic of the freak and the rest of his family... (no, I'm not the mom, sis, or dad) :lol:
Aww!! What a good-looking bunch. :wave:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Erika
Aww!! What a good-looking bunch. :wave:

Thanks Erika :wave:

Well, my momma always said that you could tell a lot about a person just by lookin' at they shoooes.

Where they been...
Where they goin'

If I think back, I think I could probably remember my first pair of shoooooes...

Dawn S

Originally posted by darthdarrel
OMG! you do look like the FREAK!:lol:
By the way nice looking family!:D

I'm SOOOOOOO not even touching THAT comment! :zipit:

Just kidding, Bri (& you know that)....keep your thunderous tornado wrath to yourself, k? :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawn S
I'm SOOOOOOO not even touching THAT comment! :zipit:

Just kidding, Bri (& you know that)....keep your thunderous tornado wrath to yourself, k? :rolleyes:

No Problem Dawn...I know you're just kidding :)
*puts tornado back in closet*

jrashadb

Wow...
Man, I'm glad to see a buncha people got hip to the whole SP thing... I love that website.
So, I was looking on my comp to see if I have any more pics of me (I don't have a scanner, so any pics of me were saved to my comp somehow) and I realized that I have all kinds of pictures of myself taken at the Imagination pavilion at epcot. Like, seriously, I have pics of me and friends, me alone, me doing strange things, me with my family... it's crazy.
Does anyone else have a bunch of pics from Imagination that they've taken that they might want to share?
I'll even start... Here is a shockingly bad picture of me sans hat...

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 229

Maria

Rashab, If you dare to read this thread from the beginning, you will find that almost EVERYBODY has posted a picture standing by the balloons there! :lol: I made that observation once when all I saw was pics of people standing by that wall either in blue or red, or pink! hahaha :lol:
I´ve posted mine too btw, but I wasn´t alone in it, so I can´t post it again. I don´t remember if it´s still there though... :animwink:

sillyspook13

Of course, you can't forget those e-mail postcards from Innoventions!

Jogging on the moon......

Attachments

• bda75309.jpg
    bda75309.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 197

darthdarrel

Originally posted by jrashadb
Wow...
Man, I'm glad to see a buncha people got hip to the whole SP thing... I love that website.
So, I was looking on my comp to see if I have any more pics of me (I don't have a scanner, so any pics of me were saved to my comp somehow) and I realized that I have all kinds of pictures of myself taken at the Imagination pavilion at epcot. Like, seriously, I have pics of me and friends, me alone, me doing strange things, me with my family... it's crazy.
Does anyone else have a bunch of pics from Imagination that they've taken that they might want to share?
I'll even start... Here is a shockingly bad picture of me sans hat...

Nice photos jrashadb and Silly sppok!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom