Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrashadb

Say, that's pretty accurate...
Yeah, the entire staff of my newspaper here at UF made characters of ourselves last semester. Some of them were scary accurate... like mine. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by sillyspook13
I made one of those South Park kids that looks like myself, but I can't figure out how to save it!

I'm not sure if this is the best way, but I hit the "print screen" button on my keyboard. That copied the entire page onto my clipboard. I then "pasted" that image into "Paintbrush" to save it and then edited it in photoshop.

:wave:

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
LOL Okay i feel like a moron.. been messing around with a computer for 5 years and still can't make a simple image smaller.. LOL Kinkos here I come!!!

jrashadb

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'm not sure if this is the best way, but I hit the "print screen" button on my keyboard. That copied the entire page onto my clipboard. I then "pasted" that image into "Paintbrush" to save it and then edited it in photoshop.

Yup. that's pretty much what I did... Good luck.
:)

sillyspook13

Originally posted by garyhoov

Nope..... I can't get that to work.

WDWspider

South Park Spider-man revealed

Here is the first (representation) picture of me:

Attachments

• southme.jpg
    southme.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom