Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo7

Originally posted by wishiwere@wdw

I'm not trying to freak you out or anything but hey nieghbor:D I'm right over in Audubon. Small world isn't it:lol:

Cool. there are a LOT of NJ folks on this board.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

I'm not trying to freak you out or anything but hey nieghbor:D I'm right over in Audubon. Small world isn't it:lol:

Hey wishiwere,

Are you doing anything Saturday morning? Check out this thread:
Send Steve to Disney World

Either way, it's good to hear from you!:wave:

(if you can make it, I'll spring for lunch, breakfast, beer, whatever's appropriate)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
BTW, if that's your photo on your avatar, I think you're just about the youngest poster I've run into so far.:lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by garyhoov
BTW, if that's your photo on your avatar, I think you're just about the youngest poster I've run into so far.:lol:

These youngsters nowadays.

When i were a lad, we had one pair of shorts between 12 of us. If it wasn't your turn you just had to wear a fig leaf!

None of these fancy computer gadgets! :animwink:

wishiwere@wdw

Tell me about it:lol: I can hardly keep him off of the mouse! I guess I should get Net Nanny soon:) We plan to get him started early by going this December @ 6 months old. I know, I know. We shouldn't do that but he is a really good kid for his age and I don't think he will be much of a problem. Hopefully the Grand Parents will be along to help with the "watching" to allow us some rides.:D

wanabeimagineer

Well I guess its time for me to put my pic up, I think i tried a long time ago when this thread was new but I dont think it worked, so here we go.

Attachments

• derek.jpg
    derek.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 389

Goofette

We plan to get him started early by going this December @ 6 months old. I know, I know. We shouldn't do that but he is a really good kid for his age and I don't think he will be much of a problem. Hopefully the Grand Parents will be along to help with the "watching" to allow us some rides.:D

I think it's Terrific. I would have done it in a heart beat if it would have been possible. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I think DD was easier to deal with at that age (she's 8 now :animwink: ) just wait until their teenages :hammer: (No offense to all the teens, but the parents all know what I'm talking about :lol:)

DisneyCP2000

I was at Ohana's stuffin my face with all kinds of food. I had a blast at the restaurant, we were taking pictures left and right. Oh the fun at WDW!!

wdwfan22

Well I guess it's time for me to join this popular thread and post my pic. Here I am :)

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 381

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by wdwfan22
Well I guess it's time for me to join this popular thread and post my pic. Here I am :)

and a very nice picture at that.

hey you asked me where I was from! where are you from?

DisneyJedi

Here's a more recent one of me

Sitting at home.. listening to some tunes on the PC..

Attachments

• newme_color_small.jpg
    newme_color_small.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 329

aim

Hey guys! Just got home from our trip to WDW! I miss it already! :( But I get to start posting pics! :D Here's one of me & Eeyore. We caught him, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger & Mary Poppins at Epcot.

aim

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun! And I must say, the Figment ride is a lot better now that he's back! :p Here's another one of me :p It's the last one of me I post! Promise!

mousecar

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun! And I must say, the Figment ride is a lot better now that he's back! :p Here's another one of me :p It's the last one of me I post! Promise!

Why? I think your pictures look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom