Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvepcot

Hey FanofDinsey1981, That was a great story!! I was in New Orleans at the Dome that night and it was SO awesome!! Illini played good, just not good enough, sorry bout the loss:) And hey dont let those LSU fans get to ya!! They tend to be really harsh sometimes, myself included!

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by iluvepcot
Hey FanofDinsey1981, That was a great story!! I was in New Orleans at the Dome that night and it was SO awesome!! Illini played good, just not good enough, sorry bout the loss:) And hey dont let those LSU fans get to ya!! They tend to be really harsh sometimes, myself included!

us Illini fans can get harsh too...well...mostly bitter. especially against Michigan. we tend to hate big 10 teams more than anyone else!

Goofette

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
here's a pic of me!

That's a good picture cuteypatooty. You're name fits you, you are a cutey. All the girls at this site are cute and the boys are all handsome, (I'll make sure never to post my pic :animwink: )

cuteypatooty78

Too bad I'm not as pretty as these other girls on here...Thanks for the compliments Goofette! You should really post a picture of yourself, I'm sure you're just as cute!!! :)

Goofette

You should really post a picture of yourself, I'm sure you're just as cute!!! :)

Nah!!!! I'm just old :animwink: And I feel even older than I really am:hammer:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Too bad I'm not as pretty as these other girls on here...Thanks for the compliments Goofette! You should really post a picture of yourself, I'm sure you're just as cute!!! :)

I'd respond to this, but I can tell you're just fishing for compliments. While there are quite a few pretty ladies who post on here, I think you can hang with the best of them:)

pisco

Here is a self-portrait of my wife and I at AKL last December.

aaf.jpg

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by garyhoov

I'd respond to this, but I can tell you're just fishing for compliments. While there are quite a few pretty ladies who post on here, I think you can hang with the best of them:)

Why thank you Garyhoov! No, not trying to fish for compliments, thats really the way I feel....I am cute I guess but defineltly not as cute as the girls that have posted here :) But thank you for the compliment! :)

jeffs10

I want to Join the fun in this huge thread.

Here is a Picture of me (JEFF) On one of the boats from magic kingdom to Wilderness Lodge Almost 2 years ago last Sept.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 445

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by jeffs10
I want to Join the fun in this huge thread.

Here is a Picture of me (JEFF) On one of the boats from magic kingdom to Wilderness Lodge Almost 2 years ago last Sept.

Boy, another good lookin' guy....I love to see all these pics of everyone!!! :) :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Boy, another good lookin' guy....I love to see all these pics of everyone!!! :) :)

I agree! (though I'm not a great judge about the "good lookin' guy part") It's fun to be able to put faces with the posts.

wishiwere@wdw

Originally posted by garyhoov

I agree! (though I'm not a great judge about the "good lookin' guy part") It's fun to be able to put faces with the posts.

I'm not trying to freak you out or anything but hey nieghbor:D I'm right over in Audubon. Small world isn't it:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom