Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofalicious

This is my brother (TD Mickey) and I. My brother is the one in the red and I am in the blue.

Attachments

• dis.jpg
    dis.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 341

Goofalicious

Ya those are the statues that we have acquired our last couple trips there. Then for my senior pictures we brought them in and my brother came along for the shoot. We thought it would be a different fun Disney picture.

CalDisney

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Here's a pic of me on Pirates!:D

Youv`e Seen MSU`s Cursed Treasure!!
Now Proceed at your own risk!!!
These Be the Kindly words I say..
Nice pic MSU:wave:

kal1484

Originally posted by TravisM
that is so cool!! I wish I had thought of something like that for my senior pictures.

I got my senior pics done at the Grand Floridian, as soon as i can get my scanner to work, I'll post some!!

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Kicker
MSU... you really have no life do you?

Hmmmm, I know you're probably joking (I hope).

Actually I do all of this stuff while I'm up real late at night, the only time I HAVE time to visit the boards and mess around with it. So actually, I keep quite busy with life outside of this site.;)

Thanks.

Man, Kicker, I just read your "alee" threads, and I HAD to come back and edit this post. I know this conversation doesn't belong in this thread, but, um, you say I have no life? WOW!! I mean, asking for money? You have a job?

Legacy

I was joking MSU. For the most part, take very little I say when it involves degrading somebody else's dignity or pride seriously. I am an extremely sarcastic person. Thats just the way I am.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by Kicker
I was joking MSU. For the most part, take very little I say when it involves degrading somebody else's dignity or pride seriously. I am an extremely sarcastic person. Thats just the way I am.

Cool, I'm the same way. Its always hard to tell in type, especially when you don't know someone.

MORE PICS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

TinkerBell9988

I'm not postin' any pictures of me until I get my braces off!

And thats that.... :p

Its only in 2 1/2 weeks, so don't get too anxious... :rolleyes:

Main Street USA

Here's a couple of me from this past 4th of July weekend. I'm out in the front yard playing wiffleball! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Attachments

• wiffle.jpg
    wiffle.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 342

Legacy

Originally Posted By Main Street USA-

Man, Kicker, I just read your "alee" threads, and I HAD to come back and edit this post. I know this conversation doesn't belong in this thread, but, um, you say I have no life? WOW!! I mean, asking for money? You have a job?

The money offer was intended as a joke also. Right now, my life is enjoying summer. No, I dont have a job, it's hard to find one during the summer when you are only in town for two weeks at time and leaving for college in august (I am assuming I'm going to get ripped for this one too)...

Oh, and why I didnt have a job during school?... Okay, football, soccer, chorus, musicals, church youth group and soccer reffing on weekends... plus, homework and social life... yeah, I would have had a lot of time for a job. Let's just say this summer is a rest for me i have had coming...

Main Street USA

Well, actually I didn't want to know why you didn't have a job. It's really none of my business. I only asked simply because you were asking for money. You can say you weren't serious all you want, but when you say you'd take it if someone offered 2 posts later, that means you are serious. I was only making the point that you probably shouldn't be asking for money and then saying "I don't have time for a job."

Anyway, once again, this conversation doesn't belong here. If you would like to continue it, please do so through PM. Let's save everyone who comes here to see pics from having to read our crap.:)

alee4eva

Lalala this is my friends and I in Tonys...I'm the second from the left

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    586.9 KB · Views: 302

Erika

OK, now that I have a visual, I have to know-- which of these girls was responsible for the sing-a-long?

alee4eva

LOL that would be Vanessa... second from the right. She is also responsible for making umm.. some not so clean gestures with a certain ghost on a certain haunted mansion ride...

kal1484

Originally posted by alee4eva
LOL that would be Vanessa... second from the right. She is also responsible for making umm.. some not so clean gestures with a certain ghost on a certain haunted mansion ride...

LMAO That's something my friends would do! LOL Except last time, i rode it with my friend who gets scared like me, so we both didnt watch! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom