Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle_kg

yeah, okay...so I know I'm kinda late...but here it is..lol..this is from about a year and a half ago..but I still look the same..lol I hope that it works....I'm the one in the middle, by the way.:p

Attachments

• sendtokayla[1].jpg
    sendtokayla[1].jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 577

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
<-------This is my fiancee and I....all the Premium Members know this pic from way back....was my original (well not original, but first real) avatar.

Invero

Well, here's a picture of me and Pluto in my train :)

Attachments

• plutopilot.jpg
    plutopilot.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 640

Invero

And here's one of me and my best friend Jen in the front cab of another one of my trains. :)

Attachments

• coral.jpg
    coral.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 669

Luau Cove

Fantasia: Exactly what monorail do you conduct? I mean color. And also which days, maybe in my next vacations I'll give a try to ride in the cockpit once more.

-->LUAU

Invero

Originally posted by Luau Cove
Fantasia: Exactly what monorail do you conduct? I mean color. And also which days, maybe in my next vacations I'll give a try to ride in the cockpit once more.

-->LUAU

The colors change on a daily basis... Yesterday, I drove purple, while today, I drove Lime. Typically, weekends, I drive the Resort beam, and MWF I'll be on Express. Epcot is O/T for me.

Just let me know when you'll be down, we'll get you in front. :)

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Belle_kg
yeah, okay...so I know I'm kinda late...but here it is..lol..this is from about a year and a half ago..but I still look the same..lol I hope that it works....I'm the one in the middle, by the way.:p

Well...Ummm...Yeah...Wow... :D Sorry Belle...Don't mind me. Just thinking out loud. :animwink:

Luau Cove

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Just let me know when you'll be down, we'll get you in front. :)

Really? Woah, Ok, possibly I'll have my vacations on May, hope we can arrange something. Thanks a lot-

-->LUAU

Invero

Really? Woah, Ok, possibly I'll have my vacations on May, hope we can arrange something. Thanks a lot-

-->LUAU

LOL... it's really no big deal... all you have to do is just ask for it, and if it's available, it's all yours. However... in special cases with advanced notice, special Magical Moments can happen... you just never know :p

Invero

That's why I like Disney. The Cortesy.

-->LUAU

It always amazed me about how everyone was so happy and perky and wonderfuly nice... and then I realized... you work for Disney because you love the job... and that's what makes the difference.

DisneyJedi

I decided to post my picture for no particular reason. I have not said much on these boards, but enjoy reading them. Well.. here I am at work..

BenNewGlasses.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom