Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Originally posted by jrashadb
Ok, here's a pretty old pic of me. It was taken two years ago in my office when I was the editor of my student paper and the Miami Herald did a storu about me.
I look a little different these days. I have different glasses and my hair is much longer -- it rests on my sholders now. But, it's still me and this is one of my favorite pictures of me.

As long as you don´t wear a mullet, I like the "rasta" hair! :animwink: Very nice picture! I like that expression in your face! :)

jrashadb

Originally posted by Maria
As long as you don´t wear a mullet, I like the "rasta" hair! :animwink: Very nice picture! I like that expression in your face! :)

heh...

No. No mullet. it's long everywhere. it falls in my face now. Think older Simba in the Lion King.
As for the expression on my face, look at the quote over my shoulder. I'm trying to embody that. heh.

Tigggrl

Great pics everyone.....:sohappy:
OH! and Anna, remind me to tell you about how Cal and I met...AS of FRiday, I will have been here for a year...It goes so fast!

disney_nutter

Originally posted by mej
Oh - I've just seen a pic of Korben who came 10th in Pop Idol - so I'll post ONE(!! ) of mine with Darius who came third! He's not excatly everyone's cup of tea - but I will admit to having some sort of obsession with him! Heck - he's certainly easy on the eye! (And having met him again last night in Belfast - I think he is improving!!)

no!!! mej y? ok i hated pop idol, i hated everyone on the show, but out of all of them i think darius has got talent and on another more embrassing note i was at the concert as well but i was made to go:lookaroun

also tenchu That old scottish charm must have done it. what charm us irish have all the charm, well u might have a wee bit but not as much as the mighty irish

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by jrashadb
Ok, here's a pretty old pic of me. It was taken two years ago in my office when I was the editor of my student paper and the Miami Herald did a storu about me.
I look a little different these days. I have different glasses and my hair is much longer -- it rests on my sholders now. But, it's still me and this is one of my favorite pictures of me.

hehe.. I like the Chicago Times quote behind you, Kewl! :)

jrashadb

Originally posted by DMC-12
hehe.. I like the Chicago Times quote behind you, Kewl! :)

yeah... the walls in that office used to be awesome. we had quotes all over the walls and a mural with alligators reading newspapers and interviewing people. it was awesome. Then some stupid blonde bimbette (no offense to any blondes here... I'm talking about her, not you) of an editor who came after me painted over all the walls with aqua and powder blue paint. God, I hated her for that. But the office, much like the paper itself, was much better when I was in charge.

Erika

1. JRash- cool hair- nice pic- and yes, she sounds like an idiot.

2. That mime up there is scaring the crap out of me.

Maria

I don´t understand the whole mime concept.... what for? :veryconfu

Our graduation ceremonies seem to be more fun! No offense to anyone, I know I may be stepping on toes here, but we just have the award ceremony and then a dance party with dinner served. The party lasts until the wee hours of the day. No mimes or zumo wrestlers.... :animwink:

SirNim

Mime?

I like to mime. I pretend I'm making pancakes.

I make the batter and everything and set it on the griddle and then when I got to flip with the spatula, the pancake lands on the ceiling so I run around frantically with the plate trying to catch it and when it finally does drop down it drops on my head. ;)

:lol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:hammer:
:)

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Mime?

I like to mime. I pretend I'm making pancakes.

I make the batter and everything and set it on the griddle and then when I got to flip with the spatula, the pancake lands on the ceiling so I run around frantically with the plate trying to catch it and when it finally does drop down it drops on my head. ;)

:lol:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:hammer:
:)
What a thrilling life you must lead LOL j/j ben:lol:

SirNim

Originally posted by hmppan
What a thrilling life you must lead LOL j/j ben:lol:
'Tis very thrilling.

:animwink:
heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Tiggergrl- tell me how yall met

about the mime

Our theme was "when i close my eyes"...we did 6 different foriegn places (like paris) ...one day we were in a class meeting...one of our sponsers said "what do yall think of when yall think of these foreign places?" several answers came up such as a string courtet...some said "how about a mime" everyone loved it so we had one...he was SOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
Tiggergrl- tell me how yall met

about the mime

Our theme was "when i close my eyes"...we did 6 different foriegn places (like paris) ...one day we were in a class meeting...one of our sponsers said "what do yall think of when yall think of these foreign places?" several answers came up such as a string courtet...some said "how about a mime" everyone loved it so we had one...he was SOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaahhh.... what were the other 5 places?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Erika
1. JRash- cool hair- nice pic- and yes, she sounds like an idiot.

2. That mime up there is scaring the crap out of me.

Mimes are very scary creatures.. they are right up there on my list with clowns, oompah loompas, and the Dream Seekers from the old epcot parade... :lol: (oh I for got one.. and the scary "SpectroChuckies") :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom