Positive Disney Thoughts.... No Negativity!!...

Flip83

Original Poster
For once I'd love to hear everyones positive thoughts about WDW. Why we all love it, and what drives all of us to go all the time! Share a good memory, share special little things that you or you and your family always love to do everytime you go. It's sad and pathetic how many negative people there are out there. Nothing ever seems to satisfy some people. The same people who have nothing good to say about WDW, yet still go all the time. I wish more people could appreciate the nostalgic aspect of such an amazing place called WALT DISNEY WORLD.

Pseybert

I like the new ending of Spaceship Earth!!1111 I love that they got rid of the silly storyline and scenery and replaced it with the future of meeeeeeeeeee!11111. Future technology is soooooooo coooooooooll where I can see myself ridin' a future surfboard!!!!11111111111

And soon I can see me on the castle!11111111 I wish I could still see me in the Hollywood Tower of Terror like for nigh-tas-tic!111

Oh and the New TTa speel with mickey mouse and stitch! i wish space mountain.

thelookingglass

This is a discussion forum, and theres no question that if you're on this site, you have a lot of positive things to say about Walt Disney World. However, if we were to just sit there and constantly talk about how "everything is great!" then there would be no real discussion.

Thrill Seeker

Ok, let me first state that nobody here is negative against WDW. We wouldn't complain if we didn't care...

Being negative against certain aspects (i.e. the lacking ad campaign, parks being neglected, broken Yeti exc.) is just because the fans want more out of the place they love than half baked ideas and bringing back old parades.

Now some people do take this too far at times, but for the most part nobody is negative just to be negative.

The latest burst of negativity was because of the unnecessary hype for the Memories campaign announcement conference and because it wasn't as good as people hoped. That's all.

Plus, just to get this off my chest, there is no need for positive and negative threads. Each side is entitled to their own opinions and respectable debate should be encouraged.

I'll step off the soapbox now...

RandySavage

I like the new ending of Spaceship Earth!!1111 I love that they got rid of the silly storyline and scenery and replaced it with the future of meeeeeeeeeee!11111. Future technology is soooooooo coooooooooll where I can see myself ridin' a future surfboard!!!!11111111111

And soon I can see me on the castle!11111111 I wish I could still see me in the Hollywood Tower of Terror like for nigh-tas-tic!111

Oh and the New TTa speel with mickey mouse and stitch! i wish space mountain.

genius!

_Scar

Everything is great. I love everything! Everything is super.

I love making memories. I used to forget, but now I remember. I love TDO.

I love everything.

AM I DOIN IT RITE?

TalkingHead

Well, Let me hear some good campaign ideas... Just curious to hear ideas

How 'bout a campaign with new attractions, like they used to do in the 80s and 90s, instead of 'Look, Mama, At All Them Photos Up Thar On Th' Castle Place'

Or a campaign to fix Disco Yeti.

Or a campaign to replace the Indy Stunt Show (21 years of sameness and going not so strong)

Or a campaign to improve the PARKS instead of building more HOTELS.

Or maybe the parks are just an excuse to operate a bunch of hotels and timeshares?

Flip83

Original Poster
You can always stop going to DW all together, and write it off completely. There are many things you could do besides DW for vacation. It's obviously making people very upset going to Disney anymore. "Yeti isn't working, TRIPS RUINED NOW"

But most of you will still go, won't you? Still have a great time too, won't you? :lol:

TalkingHead

You can always stop going to DW all together, and write it off completely. There are many things you could do besides DW for vacation. It's obviously making people very upset going to Disney anymore. "Yeti isn't working, TRIPS RUINED NOW"

But most of you will still go, won't you? Still have a great time too, won't you? :lol:

If I go it's because I get free tickets. I don't vacation there like I used to. I'm guessing you're a relative newcomer to WDW, so it probably does look shiny and neat to you. But a lot of us know it's been a lot better. Hence, the complaints.

Flip83

Original Poster
Ive been there 22 times in 28 years of my life. It never gets old. I have a great time every time I go. I loved Toads Wild Ride. I dont cry about it gone now. Sure, wish it was still there. Do i complain like its going to change anything? No. I moved on. Because its still a great place to go with your family and it's always a special trip everytime we go.

I find it hilarious that I am the bad guy on here because I have a more positive outlook on things.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Noones calling you a "bad guy". Some people just take their love for the parks more serious than others and some arent quite as adaptive to change as others. You just picked a inopportune time to ask for positive feedback after most fans of Disney were let down immensely with their awful attempt at a "big announcement". Had you asked this last week Im sure the outcome to your post would be much different.

Krack

Well, Let me hear some good campaign ideas... Just curious to hear ideas

Disneyland's 50th Anniversary year was incredible. The Remember Dreams Come True fireworks is the best show they've ever done and the golden ride vehicles (perfect for photo ops) was inspired. Some of the best times I've ever had in any Disney park was that year.

Disney markets best when it plays on nostalgia.

TalkingHead

Ive been there 22 times in 28 years of my life. It never gets old. I have a great time every time I go. I loved Toads Wild Ride. I dont cry about it gone now. Sure, wish it was still there. Do i complain like its going to change anything? No. I moved on. Because its still a great place to go with your family and it's always a special trip everytime we go.

I find it hilarious that I am the bad guy on here because I have a more positive outlook on things.

If you've been visiting for 28 years and you haven't noticed any drop in quality of the parks, then I can't help you. I don't miss Mr. Toad, but I do miss...y'know...when they actually tried to impress me with new attractions that are good and timeless and stuff.

Flip83

Original Poster
Trust me... I don't need your "help"

As long as my family has a great time enjoying the new campaigns... That's all that matters to us. Enjoy your endless rants and complaints about everything... I'm sure it'll make a difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom