Positive Disney Thoughts.... No Negativity!!...

Susan Savia

I love how I can be home (some 15 hours away) and think about WDW and it makes me feel good.

I love pulling into Epcot on our first day of our trip and seeing Spaceship Earth.

I love walking into Epcot and hearing the music and my son looking at me and saying, "We're here!"

I love the memories we create by every visit.

I love planning the next trip no matter how far off it might be. :)

DisneyNut2007

Listen... Constructive criticizm is fine and expected. I know alll about discussion forums. There is negative and positive views on things. But these forums nitpick at everything. It's like 85% crying and complaining about everything. Barely any good feedback. I've read on a couple things how their trip was good, but would've been excellent if the Yeti was fixed. Does the ride still work? YES. If you can't laugh and enjoy EE with your family because a growling Yeti doesn't work like it used to... And that's spoils your trip, you have some big time issues.

Whining on here over and over and over about the same crap on a Discussion Forum won't do anything. Except make a bunch of grown adults look like children. Nothing on here will make a difference.

If you don't sonewhat understand at least where I'm coming from, then you're very stubborn people. I, to an extent, understand complaints. Everything won't please Everyone. But theres a line that has to drawn between a simple disagreement and crying like a school girl. You have to understand at least a little bit of where I'm coming from

Agreed.

It's just too bad that people like Krack-head, 20009551sc, 828tnt, etc. continue to be so gosh-darned foolish, inconsiderate and discourteous.

Flip83

Original Poster
I, too, agree 100% that this is a discussion forum and that critical and dissenting opinions should be voiced. However, I don't think the OP is suggesting that the entire site follow the "everything positive" rule, just this thread. That's not an unreasonable request or a difficult concept to grasp in my opinion.

This is basically the main point of my Thread. I thank you for noticing it. I enjoy reading these discussion forums. I've been interactive in Discussion Forums for years. I understand that there is ALWAYS going to be positive and negative feedback on things. Disney will not always make the right decisions. It's a business. Every single business makes wrong decisions. Nothing is better to have a WDW site with Discussion Forums, everyone can share new information, ask questions, share memories and favorite things-to-do. A big reason we are on a WDW site discussing many subjects is because we love it so much. So why so much harsh negativity? I have had my own questions about things that Disney has done, but I don't sit here and cry about every single little subject. A lot of complaining about too many Meet and Greets and not enough rides being made. Disney focus' on Children.... what do Children (and even many Adults) love? To meet their favorite characters, get their autographs and get a picture with them. Sure, I wouldn't mind a new "mountain" or some other new thrill ride. But, I don't sit on here and complain about it. I know one will come eventually. I even made a post about "What happened to Country Bear Xmas show", but it wasn't as much complaining as I wanted to see if I could find out answers. I was upset when Mr Toads Wild Ride changed to Pooh... but I'm over it. It doesn't ruin my Disney Experience. I know that I can still go to WDW about every year like I have and have an amazing time with my family and friends, eat at some of the best restaurants, and do the little routine things that bring back great memories for us.

All I want is a thread that doesn't have nonstop complaining, and a thread where people can generally agree on things with no big arguments. I figured that would be a nice change of pace for the folks who are tired of seeing the negative comments toward the place they LOVE.

Dragonrider1227

Even though everything isn't exactly as perfect as Walt would've wanted, I feel Disney is still miles ahead of most theme parks in attractions and service. I feel at home at Disney and I feel like I can "breathe" when I'm at Disney. I love the color, I love the energy, I love the atmosphere, and I love how it's one of the few amusement/theme parks that don't rely on mindless thrills to entertain. I can do thrills, but I need a break in between them and Disney World is one of the few places that understands that. The only other place I ever feel anywhere near "at home" is at an anime convention XD

Flip83

Original Poster
Even though everything isn't exactly as perfect as Walt would've wanted, I feel Disney is still miles ahead of most theme parks in attractions and service. I feel at home at Disney and I feel like I can "breathe" when I'm at Disney. I love the color, I love the energy, I love the atmosphere, and I love how it's one of the few amusement/theme parks that don't rely on mindless thrills to entertain. I can do thrills, but I need a break in between them and Disney World is one of the few places that understands that. The only other place I ever feel anywhere near "at home" is at an anime convention XD

Well Said!! Exactly how I feel about Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom