Portions of Kidzone closing January 16, 2023

Cmdr_Crimson

How about some more Minions?
no-umm.gif

999th Happy Haunt

Call me when they take ET out. I love the ride but it’s so long in the tooth that ET could walk on his incisors.
I think a major overhaul of the attraction would be fantastic. Especially if they got Speilberg involved with it, could be a great marketing push if they know their audience. It's the last original attraction at the resort, and I think Universal is aware it's a fan favorite.

WDWFREAK53

I think a major overhaul of the attraction would be fantastic. Especially if they got Speilberg involved with it, could be a great marketing push if they know their audience. It's the last original attraction at the resort, and I think Universal is aware it's a fan favorite.
If they did this attraction from the ground up, they could utilize a track system like the Donkey Kong Coaster so it looks like your bike is driving along the ground but then can raise off of the ground to fly. Just have it be a dark ride that's a controlled speed rather than a rollercoaster. The "bikes" could also have a motion to them. When they're trying to escape the police, it can rock side to side as if you're pedaling fast, and then rock front to back as you're flying.

Cmdr_Crimson

Also with them doing whatever they are doing with the E.T. Adventure exterior plussing the outside for a better theme is okay in my book..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom