Trip Report Pop & Hop, Snack & Shop, Graduation Celebration - Sept 2016

We arrived home late last night and as usual, we are all in Disney depression mode. Seriously, the return to reality is so hard!

It was an AWESOME trip. However not without a few hiccups. Let’s just say that the name of my Trip Report could easily have been, “I Almost Killed My Husband In The Happiest Place On Earth” or… “”Did The Ride Just Stop?” or… “Bathrooms Around The World”

Needless to say that Disney Magic outshines small issues – even my husband’s behavior that almost landed him in Cinderella’s moat more than once.

Warning: I have some commitments over the next few weeks, so I’m not sure how much updating I will be able to do. But I wanted to start writing before my memory and notes start to fade away. Besides, I’m so sad – it helps to re-live it! Lol

For those of you who don’t know us – our cast of characters:

Me – Mary

IMG_8890.JPG

Ross – My hubby who drove me INSANE throughout our trip.

IMG_0348.JPG

Julia (14)

IMG_0480.JPG

Hope (7 with Autism & Sensory issues)

IMG_0286.JPG

What I didn’t mention in my Pre-Trip Report is that we were celebrating the fact that Julia is starting 9th grade this year. As homeschoolers, we have never acknowledged graduations or moving up ceremonies. So since my sweet girl is starting high school, I figured she deserved a Disney Celebration, so I had that put on our reservation.

Since Ross agreed to family shirts, I had my friend make them for us. Julia was surprised and really happy!

IMG_0552.JPG

So if you are ready to join in the fun & craziness… welcome aboard!!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Great report (as always)!

Sorry about the stress on the last day - it seems to be common.

Excited for you getting to go back in September and looking forward to that report!

Well - I'm glad it's not just me having to endure the last day stress test! lol Looking forward to your full TR!! Thanks so much for following along!

riverside

Premium Member
Thanks for reading and commenting!! We will be there earlier in September - when are you going? I hope to start a pre-trip soon...
I'm not going until the 26th so I'll miss you by a few days. I read your pre-trip--2 weeks!! Wow--that is so exciting!! Last night the group I'm going with in June was discussing how many days & one suggested 2 weeks--that would be great but it wouldn't work with my job.:(

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I'm not going until the 26th so I'll miss you by a few days. I read your pre-trip--2 weeks!! Wow--that is so exciting!! Last night the group I'm going with in June was discussing how many days & one suggested 2 weeks--that would be great but it wouldn't work with my job.:(

Bummer that we will miss each other. Have an awesome time! I have a feeling this is the last extended trip for us. I think it just may get too hard for Julia to miss so many classes. Luckily, Ross has someone to help him out.

riverside

Premium Member
Bummer that we will miss each other. Have an awesome time! I have a feeling this is the last extended trip for us. I think it just may get too hard for Julia to miss so many classes. Luckily, Ross has someone to help him out.
I know what you mean about school. In 2014 I took my niece for a week during the school year. She was in 7th grade then. Now she's in high school which meant this year I took her in June. There's just so much work to do & it's easy to get behind really quick. Glad Ross has someone to help him out. I hope you have a wonderful time also!!

gdisneyfans

I also picked up a new hat for myself in the gift shop
Loving the new hats (both yours and Julia's:))!

I realized how much I love my husband based on the fact I didn’t kill him during this trip.
Most of us married women have probably felt this same thing a time or two:hilarious::hilarious::jawdrop:

Really enjoyed your report - thank you for sharing:)

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Loving the new hats (both yours and Julia's:))!

Most of us married women have probably felt this same thing a time or two:hilarious::hilarious::jawdrop:

Really enjoyed your report - thank you for sharing:)

Thanks for reading!! I really liked the Figment hat I purchased, although I am still trying to get R2D2 back with no success! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom