Pop Century and Bus Availability

nolamom

We're thinking of staying with 3 toddlers at Pop Century next year. I was wondering if anyone could give me info as to how well/ poorly the buses run at this resort and if you think other value resorts may be better suited for us in regards to bus rides. WIth 3 toddlers, we obviously want very efficient bus rides!

rsoxguy

The other value resorts are terrible. All three run on the same buses, so you have to stuff more people on the same route and endure a stop at each resort. The waiting time for them is much longer. Pop Century has its own route.

Upvote 0

djpault

buses

We're thinking of staying with 3 toddlers at Pop Century next year. I was wondering if anyone could give me info as to how well/ poorly the buses run at this resort and if you think other value resorts may be better suited for us in regards to bus rides. WIth 3 toddlers, we obviously want very efficient bus rides!

:wave: We just stayed at Pop Century 2 weeks ago. Longest wait was 10 minutes.It was great.It's the first time we stayed in the park. Best way to go.No rental car.You won't regret it. Have fun.

Upvote 0

Hot4Hudgens

Pop has the best bus service of all of the value resorts, IMHO.

Agreed. I've stayed there 4 or 5 times and have never had to wait more than 10 mins. for a bus. Late night lines at MK do get pretty crazy, but I have the patience for it (30 mins. is as bad as it got for me) If you don't have patience, well, it's not your spot.

Upvote 0

wdwCC

Stayed at Pop last month, at most I think we waited 15 minutes going to the parks. Leaving the parks at night they had a second bus waiting when the first filled up.

Upvote 0

vwayfan123

I've stayed at the pop and allstar movies and agree that the bus service to the pop is better. I stayed in mid august and there were only a couple times we had to watchin for a second bus due to the lines being long(pop century)

Upvote 0

KC82271

i've stayed at all 4 values. Most say Pop is best for buses. Just returned last night from a week at Pop and the longest we waited was less than 10 minutes. Like a previous poster stated, most times when the crowds were bad, the buses for Pop are doubled up. We had my 3YO DD and a stroller. Most times, we even waited for a second bus, just so we could sit.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom