Pooh's Playful Spot added to the MK map

Brent

Though I'm not overly thriled that its not a new ride I can only hope it serves the purpose of cutting down the sometimes 1hr. or close too wait on things like Peter Pan's Flight & other lines in the land that seem to drag on for no reason.

MKCustodial

It's really weird not to see the lagoon on the map... Not that I really liked or miss 20K. Takes a little getting used to. :lol:

Pioneer Hall

Brent said:
Though I'm not overly thriled that its not a new ride I can only hope it serves the purpose of cutting down the sometimes 1hr. or close too wait on things like Peter Pan's Flight & other lines in the land that seem to drag on for no reason.

I don't think that it is really going to alleviate the crowds all that much...but I hope that I am wrong about that. Fantasyland is a mess with hour lines for Dumbo, Pan, and Pooh.

MKCustodial

DisneyInsider said:
I don't think that it is really going to alleviate the crowds all that much...but I hope that I am wrong about that. Fantasyland is a mess with hour lines for Dumbo, Pan, and Pooh.

Well, I'm not a parent yet, but from the little I know about kids, they can spend hours just climbing on things and going down slides, enough that they may forget there are tons of other stuff to see and do. So maybe this thing will work. :lol:

Pioneer Hall

MKCustodial said:
Well, I'm not a parent yet, but from the little I know about kids, they can spend hours just climbing on things and going down slides, enough that they may forget there are tons of other stuff to see and do. So maybe this thing will work. :lol:

The kids will probably love it...but I don't know if Parents would want to sit out there for long periods of time in the FL heat watching their kids play. Like I said...I hope it makes a difference.

WDWScottieBoy

DisneyInsider said:
The kids will probably love it...but I don't know if Parents would want to sit out there for long periods of time in the FL heat watching their kids play. Like I said...I hope it makes a difference.

It could be like the HISTA playground at MGM. I remember as a kid going there once and not lasting long at all because of the heat. Of course Pooh's Playground will be A LOT more open, but won't help from the FL heat.

I might head to the MK within the next couple of days to check things out and see when the walls are down.

mrtoad

MKCustodial said:

You are most likely correct. My daughter on our first trip would have spend all day in Mickey's Toontown Fair either in Minnie's House or the little playground in the area if we had not made her leave.

If there are places where a parent can sit and watch in the shade it will not be bad for a nice break as long as the weather is not too bad. Also if it not set up like the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area as in that place it is too easy for a kid to get away from you as they can go into something and come out in several places. It is enough to drive a parent crazy... :p

Pongo

Hmmm.

The map I got at the park yesterday has nothing about the playground. Maybe I got an old one. That's upsetting.

I got a strange picture of the trunk of the tree from underneath the construction wall, if anyone cares to see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom