Pooh Queue Rumor: Tigger Bounce Spot to be removed

Victor Kelly

All these negative posts concerning the tigger bounce is exactly why schools are no longer allowing children to play kickball, dodgeball and tag. We are raising our children to be a bunch of whimps that won't know what to do when they trip and scrape their knee. As far as I'm concerned Disney should open up that part of the queu and my 18 month old and four year old sons will be the first ones to go in and pretend to be tigger on the tigger bounce. The rest of you who have an issue can stand on the outside and have your children watch as my children have a good time. If my boys fall and get hurt then I will pick them up tell them its okay and encourage them to play on. We have become so afraid of evrything that we don't know how to have fun anymore. Sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful but come on people, if I was four I would love to have the chance to jump on those things. :animwink:

I have to agree with you. However, we all know how lawsuit happy the people in this country are. For godsakes for 25+ years they did not have to have barriers between the loading areas and the ride vehicles. Now there are air powered barriers to keep the idiots from trying to hop the tracks or try to get on too soon. Darwinism is not allowed to exist anymore.

Goofy6294

All these negative posts concerning the tigger bounce is exactly why schools are no longer allowing children to play kickball, dodgeball and tag. We are raising our children to be a bunch of whimps that won't know what to do when they trip and scrape their knee. As far as I'm concerned Disney should open up that part of the queu and my 18 month old and four year old sons will be the first ones to go in and pretend to be tigger on the tigger bounce. The rest of you who have an issue can stand on the outside and have your children watch as my children have a good time. If my boys fall and get hurt then I will pick them up tell them its okay and encourage them to play on. We have become so afraid of evrything that we don't know how to have fun anymore. Sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful but come on people, if I was four I would love to have the chance to jump on those things. :animwink:

:sohappy:

NewfieFan

Glad to hear the space will be used! It makes total sense for it to be a M&G... it hope it's themed well (I assume so, they did a decent job with the queue).

Any timeline on this? Do we know what they're doing exactly or when it will open?

Biff215

Sounds good, but why not relocate the Fast Pass machines here in a location that makes 1,000% more sense than where they are now?

RSoxNo1

Sounds good, but why not relocate the Fast Pass machines here in a location that makes 1,000% more sense than where they are now?

That's where they were originally. Apparently the plan has always been to put the FP machines across from the attraction when construction is done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom