Polynesian Questions!

I am a regular visitor of WDW. I go 4 or 5 times a year, staying mostly at the Contemporary.

Today I decided to go Next Month :)

But the Contemporary was booked, so I booked at the Polynesian.

Of all the years going to Disney, Ive always said that this hotel to me looks a little too old, or boring. Dont get me wrong, I love all disney resorts, but when compared to other ones, nothing really stands out!

So if anyone has stayed at the Polynesian, please let me know what you think.
Perhaps some suggestions on what to do, or where to eat at the resort. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT RESTAURANTS OR ACTIVITIES GO ON AT THIS RESORT!

Anything would help!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

THANKS,
NOEL ;)

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by PrincessK
I'll do the duet!

So can I join in on the Guy's Weekend? My boyfriend'll be ed, but what the hell!

LOL

Wow! I've never sang with a Princess. This will be an honor for me. :D

You're more than welcome PrincessK but please no other Royality. The last thing I need is for pictures to show up in the Enquirer. ;)

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak

Too bad!!

I'll be dancing in The Nutcracker that weekend! I'll sing the song before I go on...extra loudly so you can hear me. LOL

:( Well then, I'll be sure to be listening extra carefully that day.

That is great PrincessK! Best of luck to you. So are you a dancer then by trade or is this a hobby of yours?

Upvote 0

PrincessK

Dancer by hobby. It's really a little kids production, but they suckered me into doing 2 of the adult roles! LOL I love it though, so it makes it all worth it!

**Ouch that seems to hurt!**

Yes...and I haven't heard that before! LOL

Upvote 0

neilybealy

Dancer by hobby. It's really a little kids production, but they suckered me into doing 2 of the adult roles! LOL I love it though, so it makes it all worth it!

I hope you're not gonna steal the limelight from those lil kids PrincessK ;)

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

JR, she said that she is dancing "IN" the Nutcracker. She didn't say she "IS" the Nutcracker. :rolleyes:

Yeah but I have learned from past situtions that if u them off. They will become the nutcracker!:cry: :eek:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by neilybealy

er I might be a bit dim here but what's a sculler?? :veryconfu

A (boat)rower who has an oar in each hand, rather than a sweep rower...two hands on one oar. The rowers in eights, quads, and fours are sweeps. Those in double and single shells (boats) are scullers. Guess we won't be seeing you at the Henley next summer? ;)

Actually, sculls = oars, so you COULD call the eights scullers, but most people here(US) don't.

Now aren't you sorry you asked? ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom