POLL: When are you planning to return to Walt Disney World?

When do you plan to next visit Walt Disney World following the reopening from coronavirus?

• As soon as the parks reopen

Votes: 178 11.7%
  • Within the first month of reopening

Votes: 128 8.4%
  • Within the first 3 months of reopening

Votes: 185 12.2%
  • Within the first 6 months of reopening

Votes: 116 7.6%
  • Sometime in 2020

Votes: 302 19.8%
  • Sometime in 2021

Votes: 510 33.5%
  • No plans to return

Votes: 103 6.8%

• Total voters

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I thought it would be interesting to see what your plans are for returning to Walt Disney World once the parks reopening following the closures due to coronavirus.
Maybe another poll, are you planning on canceling or moving your to later in 2020? @lentesta has noted that the moving of trips is more prevalent than the cancelations which would be a bit of good news.

JohnD

I thought it would be interesting to see what your plans are for returning to Walt Disney World once the parks reopening following the closures due to coronavirus.

Hard to answer in poll. I actually have reservations for 5/25-5/29. Maybe that’s within a month? Within three months? So I answered sometime within 2020 not knowing how long after re-opening, assuming it does before 5/25.

JS514

Was planning on flying down for a long weekend in mid-May. Staying with friends, not on property this time. As long as they are open, we'll be there. If they're still closed, we currently have a trip booked in mid-September, but I'm sure we will find a few weekends before then to go down.

ETA: We have AP's so it doesn't matter as much to us if everything is open in the parks or not since we are fortunate enough to go pretty often. We just like to be there.

Clamman73

I just put in a “placeholder” for the first week of November at Movies so at least I have it in case people start taking up rooms...sometimes it’s tough later on to get a bunch of consecutive days during the weekday in a standard room.

bigrigross

We are scheduled to come to disney the first week of december. I have my doubts that the US has it under control by then. Realistically, we are looking at mid 2021 before a vaccine can be made.

fngoofy

I don't think we would have fun amongst that many people unless there is a vaccine.
Too many people, touch points, and close quarters in traveling to be rolling the dice.

No Name

This is the one time that advanced fastpass reservations might actually help them predict crowd levels and price and staff accordingly.

It’s MyMagic+‘s finest hour.

fngoofy

We have plans to go down on June 4th, and we will be doing so God willing!
Really? There will not be a vaccine by then. There will still be people contracting the virus, and WDW is a magnet for people from all over the country/globe.
As contagious as this virus is, you would be able to have fun as you touch railings that have had thousands pass, touch, cough on them every hour?

AshaNeOmah

The wife and I are going to Universal without the kids in late June for our 15th Anniversary. They'd be pretty mad if we went to Disney without them. Then a cruise on the Disney Magic over Thanksgiving means it's gonna be Spring Break 21 or later until we see WDW.

2bornot2be

I'm scheduled for July 2020 but I really think I might have to move it if Disney is not fully operational at that time. This decision may have to come very soon because I don't want to loose $$$$ on changing schedules.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom