Poll: When are you going in 2007?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just curious as to when everyone is planning on going next year? You can pick multiple answers if you're lucky enough to go more than 1x a year! I'll (hopefully) be there 9/24-10/6

natalia1681

Jan 3-8 for my Birthday:king:
Feb 9-12 for my Bestest Friends Birthday (surprise trip, she doesn't know about it yet)
end of May for Star Wars weekends and nephew's 1st trip:D
next Sept (hopefully) to get one more use out of 1st ever AP (keeping fingers crossed for free dining again:slurp::lol::animwink::lookaroun)

Also, Allegiant Air has just joined our airport, so I'm hoping to see some super cheap deals to Orlando. If so, my trips may be more often!!!

Upvote 0

Kadee

We just got back 3 months ago, so our next trip will be late 2007......shooting for Thanksgiving '07. If not then, it will have to be during our Mardi Gras break '08 (with a few extra days added on to the break) All I know is I WILL NEVER GO DURING THE SUMMER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Going March 24-April 1 for a Grand Gathering ... myself and my DS, my mom and dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, sister-in-law's parents, sister-in-law's sister, brother-in-law and their daughter. Phew. :hammer: Luckily, my DS and I are pretty much planning to do our own thing for the most part! Counting the days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom