Poll: When are you going in 2007?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Just curious as to when everyone is planning on going next year? You can pick multiple answers if you're lucky enough to go more than 1x a year! I'll (hopefully) be there 9/24-10/6

tracyandalex

we are planning on going sometime in march, probably during spring break, so that alex can see the braves spring training. then we will be returning in october for mnsshp and the f&w festival, we've never been to either and are very excited!!! my mom wants us to go in may, but we don't know if we can for sure or not, we'll see. hopefully we'll see some of you guys there!!!!

tracy

Upvote 0

coltow

Sadly, we will not be going in 2007. We are expecting a new baby and will be buying a house in the spring. We do hope to go late summer 2008 for a grand gathering with our parents, siblings and 6 nephews. However if we happen to win the lottery, we'd go in October and maybe stay at Poly (winning the lottery is probably the only way we could afford to stay there).

Upvote 0

isitingood

I will be at WDW in Jan. From the 24th thru Feb. 4th at the Poly.

Then Mar. 31st to Apr. 8th DL Grand Californian

Then back at WDW June 9th thru the 24th Grand Floridian

I Can't wait :wave:

Upvote 0

MickeyMad

This is our 2nd trip to Disney (last 2002) but the 1st time staying in a resort. We're staying at the Swan from 1-15 March and I can't wait...:sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyLindz

My sister and I just decided to head down there for a quick trip in March. It's my reward for getting my master's degree...

I think I'm more excited about the celebratory Disney trip then actually receiving my diploma and getting my masters.....there is something wrong with this picture.... oh well!!! :lol:

Upvote 0

pat_naughty05

My dad just contacted me about a possible trip next year. I haven't been in over two years beause of college, so I'm really excited!! However, I have a question: When we go, it's normally in September. However, this time we would probably go during the first week of March (that is Spring Break for me, as opposed to the first week of April for most). How are crowds during that time? We just want to be sure and go during a time where we will be able to do everything. Thanks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom