Please Help Save the Country Bear Holiday Show!

Magic Maker

Ok Guys It Is Time For A Bump!

We need to keep those letters coming and those visits to Guest Relations.

I am heartbroken over this! This was one of the FEW Christmas festivities in the MK park without having to go to the Very Merry Christmas Party or without having to visit the week of Christmas.

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Please - help us voice our concern!

Buford

Ok Guys It Is Time For A Bump!

We need to keep those letters coming and those visits to Guest Relations.

I am heartbroken over this! This was one of the FEW Christmas festivities in the MK park without having to go to the Very Merry Christmas Party or without having to visit the week of Christmas.

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Please - help us voice our concern!
your efforts may be the only way to have the show back in the future... thanks :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
your efforts may be the only way to have the show back in the future... thanks :)

Ditto!

Thanks for bumping this thread Magic Maker. :wave: Buford and I really, really appreciate your concern and proactive approach to the matter.

Have a magical day! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
For some reason I missed the earlier announcements that Christmas Bears would not be done this year, and while it's a small thing compared to Osborne and Epcot, I always thought it was really special. Considering DL gets both NBC and Small World overlays, I thought we would surely keep one.

I'm sure Disney has all the numbers, and this little change isn't going to increase the gate, clearly many (like myself) look forward to visiting the holiday bears, and that is reflected by CM responses as well. In the various times I passed by Bears during my December visit, I can't tell you how many times I heard guests ripping into Bears CM's (like they made the decision :brick: ), and the looks on their faces (the CM's) was as if they had had family members insulted. When I stopped by Guest Relations to ask about this, the mention of Country Bears got the attention of all the CM's in the building. They all then voiced their disappointment over the decision and urged me to write in, which of course I did.

Great job Jenn and all. I'm not much for save WOL or bring back Dreamfinder campaigns...but I do think this can have an impact. Keep them cards and letters coming....pester your other frends on Magic that may not have seen this. I miss my red nosed deer head!

dxwwf3

I'm sure Disney has all the numbers, and this little change isn't going to increase the gate, clearly many (like myself) look forward to visiting the holiday bears, and that is reflected by CM responses as well. In the various times I passed by Bears during my December visit, I can't tell you how many times I heard guests ripping into Bears CM's (like they made the decision :brick: ), and the looks on their faces (the CM's) was as if they had had family members insulted. When I stopped by Guest Relations to ask about this, the mention of Country Bears got the attention of all the CM's in the building. They all then voiced their disappointment over the decision and urged me to write in, which of course I did.

Good to hear about the people complaining and glad to hear you stopped by City Hall. Hopefully the money normally used for this year's holiday overhaul will go into a refurbishment to bring the attraction back to perfect condition.

Jim ex-emporium

We need to reopen this area and everyone go to City Hall starting today, and everyday to protest!!!

Also, restore the missing songs And banter, don't spoil a great attraction, restore it!

Wonderful thing that you are doing Jennifer. I will send my responses at some point this weekend. Not only all over Orlando but to Burbank and Glendale. The revamp should have replaced Oscar Bear with a Honey Bo Bo Bear what raised hand "props" to the audience instead of squeeking Meyer Bear. Maybe then I could actually take this revamp seriously.

Did I actually just say that and did the CBJ sink that low?

Thanks for your interest EPCOT Center Defender.

luv

Disney just doesn't care.

I miss the Christmas Country bears and the Lights of Winter at Epcot so very much. It's just not the same any longer.

So sad.

But they really couldn't care less.

Jim ex-emporium

CBJ needs a Holiday Special back as it is one of the amazing attractions that has survived. childhood memories are special and we need to be able to take our Children and Grandchildren to see real shows and not more virtual or 3-D.

CountryBearFan

Also, everybody must not be deterred by anyone who says that Disney doesn't care.

Because they DO care! Just because they're not able to respond to something or do something right away does not mean that they don't care. They always have really long laundry lists.

bubbles1812

Also, everybody must not be deterred by anyone who says that Disney doesn't care.

Because they DO care! Just because they're not able to respond to something or do something right away does not mean that they don't care. They always have really long laundry lists.

Yeah... it's been how long and yet still no return of the holiday CB show... tells me the care so much about what makes guests happy. I'm honestly surprised CBF. I know you think Disney is perfect but I'd at least think this would make you upset considering your moniker. They do care about guests but only insofar (for the most part), as to what will make them money. At least that's clearly how current management sees it.

luv

Yeah... it's been how long and yet still no return of the holiday CB show... tells me the care so much about what make's guests happy. I'm honestly surprised CBF. I know you think Disney is perfect but I'd at least think this would make you upset considering your moniker. They do care about guests but only insofar (for the most part), as to what will make them money. At least that's clearly how current management sees it.
I don't think they even care about making money any longer. They really don't do the basic stuff required to make it. They waste money like crazy and cutback on important things like clean parks.

People who cared about making money would knock themselves out making sure everything was clean.

Clean isn't hard, lol.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Like six years long?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

None of which appear to include a CBJ holiday version on them....

swissamy

Count my family in to send an email, we will also write and have 2 different family groups family that also loves the Christmas Show write too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom