Play Stay Dine Watch 2018

vicbomb5

Hey everyone,
Figured I would start a thread for a Play, Stay, Dine 2018 promotion watch - it should be coming at some point over the next few weeks!

I have our trip booked for 2/3 - 2/12, hoping for a nice discount like I got last year.

We can use this thread to share info / rumors as they come out!

-Vic

klou16

Any idea if the Cabins at Fort Wilderness are included? When I called, about 25 minutes ago, the wait time was 30 minutes, so I'm hoping to get through soon.

Upvote 0

amy743

Does anyone know the disney visa reservation line number? Wonder if hold time would be less. Been on hold 20 minutes and haven’t even heard how long wait time is

Upvote 0

krause

My MC agent is currently trying to phone to book and she says the lines are all just busy not even giving her the option to wait on hold :eek:

Upvote 0

Vic23

My MC agent is currently trying to phone to book and she says the lines are all just busy not even giving her the option to wait on hold :eek:

They usually have 90 minute holds as the max - morning a promo comes out wait time is usually 60-90 mins. If you hit 90 minutes that's the max and you restart in the queue - they won't let you sit on hold for more than 90 minutes.

Upvote 0

TheRatPack

I just booked it on the mobile site......no availability for the 2nd-5th in Values for our family :(. Had to go to the following week.....was able to get All Stars Music Family Suite so not sure why some are saying the All Stars are excluded.

Upvote 0

ecwentworth

Any Idea of what the price for Port Orleans is? I'm still on hold and my Travel Agent is having a hard time getting through as well. I'm just looking for rough estimate. Thanks!

Upvote 0

klou16

I just booked it on the mobile site......no availability for the 2nd-5th in Values for our family :(. Had to go to the following week.....was able to get All Stars Music Family Suite so not sure why some are saying the All Stars are excluded.
I didn't think PSD was live online or on mobile. Usually the value resorts aren't included. Or are very limited.

Upvote 0

Vic23

Any Idea of what the price for Port Orleans is? I'm still on hold and my Travel Agent is having a hard time getting through as well. I'm just looking for rough estimate. Thanks!

For comparison

I was going 2-3 through 2-13, 9 nights pool view reg room - 9 day park ticket, no hopper, dining plan, 2 adults, 1 toddler, 1 infant

Was $5,291, went down to $4,937 w royal guest room.

Upvote 0

Chris Evers

Are y'all referencing the family gift of magic package? I don't see pay stay and dine and family gift is room and ticket only. Is that what everyone is looking at?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom