Play Stay Dine Watch 2018

vicbomb5

Hey everyone,
Figured I would start a thread for a Play, Stay, Dine 2018 promotion watch - it should be coming at some point over the next few weeks!

I have our trip booked for 2/3 - 2/12, hoping for a nice discount like I got last year.

We can use this thread to share info / rumors as they come out!

-Vic

DisneyJoe

They usually have 90 minute holds as the max - morning a promo comes out wait time is usually 60-90 mins. If you hit 90 minutes that's the max and you restart in the queue - they won't let you sit on hold for more than 90 minutes.
Not quite correct. We had a 2 1/2 hour hold time quoted this morning. The 90 minute number is the max amount of time that you are allowed to work with a single CM and then they put you back in the queue.

Upvote 0

klou16

The CM I'm talking to seems a little clueless. I'm trying to upgrade my room only to PSD and I've been talking to her for over twenty minutes and she can't even tell me if there's anything available. So, I'm skeptical there's anything left.

Upvote 0

shf13

Are y'all referencing the family gift of magic package? I don't see pay stay and dine and family gift is room and ticket only. Is that what everyone is looking at?
The special offer is on the Disney website but you have to scroll almost to the bottom of the Special Offer page to find it. It's not listed as a "Featured Offer"....it starts out "Stays Most Nights January..." I revised my booking online for Port Orleans Riverside. Might have to drop one night to match the same price point we had for Free Dining in September but had to reschedule due to Irma.

Upvote 0

StaceyD

My CM seemed clueless too and after an hour hold I wasn't happy. She basically sat in silence while looking for about 15 minutes. Ask me when I made the original reservation. I heard her mumble something about maybe she found something then she came back and said the offer was no longer available. I ask if she could check other locations and dates and she said no there was no offer anymore because it was all booked. Rather annoying. I will just keep an eye out online as agents I spoke with on there said it should be coming out on the website.

Upvote 0

Vic23

My CM seemed clueless too and after an hour hold I wasn't happy. She basically sat in silence while looking for about 15 minutes. Ask me when I made the original reservation. I heard her mumble something about maybe she found something then she came back and said the offer was no longer available. I ask if she could check other locations and dates and she said no there was no offer anymore because it was all booked. Rather annoying. I will just keep an eye out online as agents I spoke with on there said it should be coming out on the website.

That stinks :/

Upvote 0

Vic23

The special offer is on the Disney website but you have to scroll almost to the bottom of the Special Offer page to find it. It's not listed as a "Featured Offer"....it starts out "Stays Most Nights January..." I revised my booking online for Port Orleans Riverside. Might have to drop one night to match the same price point we had for Free Dining in September but had to reschedule due to Irma.

The Family Gift of Magic is room + ticket, Play, Stay, Dine is different. Family Gift of Magic seems to have more availability, but when I quote through that it is more expensive than I got the PSD discount for. Still better than nothing.

Upvote 0

klou16

So far I've been on the phone for about two hours. My CM put me back on hold to transfer me to Guest Services. I'm trying to be patient but I'm getting *VERY* frustrated. She basically had me on the phone for an hour and just got my information and birthdates. It was a little ridiculous.

Upvote 0

becca_

I saved $141 on one night at BC... not sure about my week at CSR, I'll have to call later o_O

**and I didn't call, just modified my reservation online.

Upvote 0

Gelatoni

Pop is out of deals. I'm beyond upset no early visa access and they didn't block off rooms for visa why do i even have the card at this point really concidering just cancelling my whole trip

Upvote 0

Desiree73

I dont think Pop Century ever had any availability with any of the discounts.. it can still be booked with no discounts. Not very happy with the Play Stay and Dine package either...was hoping for more of a discount. PSD with the regular dining plan is still quite expensive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom