Play Stay Dine Watch 2018

vicbomb5

Hey everyone,
Figured I would start a thread for a Play, Stay, Dine 2018 promotion watch - it should be coming at some point over the next few weeks!

I have our trip booked for 2/3 - 2/12, hoping for a nice discount like I got last year.

We can use this thread to share info / rumors as they come out!

-Vic

well the online booking has been down since about midnight, and now there are 0 rooms available no matter what resort you look at, hmm. maybe they are putting in PSD! fingers crossed today is the day! I cant possibly wait anymore lol

Upvote 0

Vic23

well the online booking has been down since about midnight, and now there are 0 rooms available no matter what resort you look at, hmm. maybe they are putting in PSD! fingers crossed today is the day! I cant possibly wait anymore lol

I can tell you it is not available to book on the Disney TA website right now...on the phone anyway, but it is not loaded up there to use... :/ This wait is getting annoying.

Upvote 0

TheRatPack

Well, I'll definitely watch this thread for updates. The person who posted the rumor has always been pretty spot on.....but sometimes it's off by a day or two.

Upvote 0

brehone

I just chatted with an online cast member: "Thank you again for your patience! I've searched through all possible systems and am not yet seeing the Play, Stay, and Dine offer listed quite yet! I know we have just started to release offers for the beginning of next year so I would think we may be listing the offer or a similar one soon!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klou16

For the Disney TA in the group, do you anticipate it being busier than normal January and February because of the hurricane? I'm booked Jan 28-Feb 6 but we've always gone in November in the past. With the hurricane, it's making me a bit nervous that there won't be any rooms left when I want to upgrade to the PSD package.

Upvote 0

Vic23

For the Disney TA in the group, do you anticipate it being busier than normal January and February because of the hurricane? I'm booked Jan 28-Feb 6 but we've always gone in November in the past. With the hurricane, it's making me a bit nervous that there won't be any rooms left when I want to upgrade to the PSD package.

You'll likely get a room, but whether you get into the PSD discount is a different story. Last year it was extremely difficult, even with no hurricane. I'd say have flexibility with your hotels and you have a good chance. Last year values were basically excluded, Pop has extremely limited availability.

Moderates - POR and Coronado were fairly easy to get in the first few days after release, Carrib Beach had very limited availability last year.

Upvote 0

klou16

You'll likely get a room, but whether you get into the PSD discount is a different story. Last year it was extremely difficult, even with no hurricane. I'd say have flexibility with your hotels and you have a good chance. Last year values were basically excluded, Pop has extremely limited availability.

Moderates - POR and Coronado were fairly easy to get in the first few days after release, Carrib Beach had very limited availability last year.
We were looking at the cabins at Fort Wilderness- that's where we'd like to be since my parents are going as well , but I wouldn't be opposed to POR. We're at CBR right now but will be switching based on some reports on how bad the construction is. Last year I wasn't a visa holder and I was able to get a room online very easily. We ended up having to cancel the trip, but I didn't think it was that huge of a promotion. You guys are all making me so nervous! Lol

Upvote 0

Vic23

The discount has been released, but warning - very very limited availability.

I was going 2/3 - 2/12 and only moderate available was port orleans - royal guest rooms - so I upgraded to those and saved $338, still awesome I'm happy, but coronado/carrib, no availability at all.

So it's out, system is back up, but fair warning that there isn't much stock for either disney visa or non-disney visa cardholders.

Upvote 0

paul436

This was posted on Mousesavers:
LAST UPDATE: 10/3/17
  • Two new discount offers have released today for Walt Disney World resorts: a Play, Stay and Dine Package offer and a room-only discount of up to 25% (that can also be booked as a package). Covered dates for Play, Stay and Dine look to be 1/1/18 – 3/10/18, and dates for room discount are 1/1/18 – 4/14/18. We are gathering more info and will have full details shortly.

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

The discount has been released, but warning - very very limited availability.

I was going 2/3 - 2/12 and only moderate available was port orleans - royal guest rooms - so I upgraded to those and saved $338, still awesome I'm happy, but coronado/carrib, no availability at all.

So it's out, system is back up, but fair warning that there isn't much stock for either disney visa or non-disney visa cardholders.

Are values excluded?

Upvote 0

krause

I don't see Play Stay Dine on the website I only see the "fun-filled escape room" offer that is room only. Am I missing something?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom