Planning excel sheet

Mickey1984

I am sure this has been asked plenty of times, but is there any chance somebody could send me their planning excel sheet?

pretty sure if I make my own I will just spend the next few weeks amending the sheet and not actually planning anything - also will more than likely forget something :(

if somebody could email theirs that would be much appreciated.

jonafrow@gmail.com

GenerationX

Thanks for the compilation, NYwdwfan!!!

One suggestion and one correction for you:
1. Instead of "spreadsheet#" for tab names, use the screen names of the creators (just in case anyone has questions).
2. The final tab in my spreadsheet (7d) is called "Packing".

I know you've put a bunch of work into this already, so not a big deal if you don't have the time.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

Thanks for the compilation, NYwdwfan!!!

One suggestion and one correction for you:
1. Instead of "spreadsheet#" for tab names, use the screen names of the creators (just in case anyone has questions).
2. The final tab in my spreadsheet (7d) is called "Packing".

I know you've put a bunch of work into this already, so not a big deal if you don't have the time.

No problem - it was fun (the accountant in me really needs to get out more!! :hammer:)

I think the screen names is a great idea. I actually thought of it as I was paste-ing them in but I had forgotten who sent me what and just got a bit lazy! I know I am tab 1, wannabebelle is tab 6 and you are the 7's - can the others either post or PM me their sheet #s and I will update the master file (tab name as well) and re-post when I get a chance.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

So I went back to my emails and, of course, being uber- I deleted the spreadsheets from my inbox once I copied them, so I can't look back and see who sent me what.

Will the creators of sheets 2, 3, 4 & 5 please step forward and identify yourselves!! :D Then I'll update the tab names and repost to mediafire.

Thanks!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom