Planning excel sheet

Mickey1984

I am sure this has been asked plenty of times, but is there any chance somebody could send me their planning excel sheet?

pretty sure if I make my own I will just spend the next few weeks amending the sheet and not actually planning anything - also will more than likely forget something :(

if somebody could email theirs that would be much appreciated.

jonafrow@gmail.com

NYwdwfan

Getting all the email addresses into one email is a project in itself!! OK - phase one complete - a few CTRL+A's CTRL+C and CTRL+Vs to go and you'll all have it! (excel humor - does it get any more pathetic!)

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

I just sent the compiled spreadsheet to everyone. They are posted in no particular order. If anyone reads this that either did not receive (sorry!) or would like a copy, please let me know! :)

Upvote 0

The Incredible Schmulk

Not exactly a planning sheet, but I put together a spreadsheet detailing the cost (pre-tax) of a bounceback at several resorts we're considering for 5, 6 and 7 nights, adding in the cost of park hopper tickets from Undercover Tourist. The comparisons definitely helped us to get a handle on what to look for when we're there in November.

If this is something anyone is interested in, I could alter it for you and send it your way. Just let me know what you'd like to see.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

I just sent the compiled spreadsheet to everyone. They are posted in no particular order. If anyone reads this that either did not receive (sorry!) or would like a copy, please let me know! :)

Just got it! Looks great! Thanks everyone for sharing, and thanks NYwdwfan for the work!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Getting all the email addresses into one email is a project in itself!! OK - phase one complete - a few CTRL+A's CTRL+C and CTRL+Vs to go and you'll all have it! (excel humor - does it get any more pathetic!)

I giggled, I think that makes me more pathetic!!!! Great job on the compilation NYwdwfan!!!! Ill look foward to getting it when I get into the office tonight!!! Have a great day everyone!! Marie

Upvote 0

nolatron

Instead of having to email all these files to people, why not use something like mediafire.com to post them all online for download.

Then anyone who wants a file can just go download 'em.

Upvote 0

wdw_nutz

Please can you email your spreadsheets to me too? I only have 37 days to go and I'm getting a lil stressed because the planning is getting on top of me!

I'm drowning in a sea of work and appointments and a spreadsheet would really help me out. My email address is:

obsidian212@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you so much everyone! I'm a newbie to the boards but not to WDW! :wave:

D
x

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom