Planning excel sheet

Mickey1984

I am sure this has been asked plenty of times, but is there any chance somebody could send me their planning excel sheet?

pretty sure if I make my own I will just spend the next few weeks amending the sheet and not actually planning anything - also will more than likely forget something :(

if somebody could email theirs that would be much appreciated.

jonafrow@gmail.com

WDWmazprty

Upvote 0

klineski96

Just sent.

Hey - just an idea - is everyone sending in Excel? If so, can someone that has been receiving all of the spreadsheets make one file with a tab for each of the different ones received and then we can have a master file with spreadsheet options for everyone?

This is an AWESOME idea!!
If someone out there has a good number of everyone's else's spreadsheets, and is good with Excel, a large master spreadsheet would be a very helpful tool! I'd be very curious to see what other people use to plan their trips.

:lookaroun

klineski96@yahoo.com

To those emailing their spreadsheets, you mind sending one my way too? Thanks everyone :)

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

This is an AWESOME idea!!
If someone out there has a good number of everyone's else's spreadsheets, and is good with Excel, a large master spreadsheet would be a very helpful tool! I'd be very curious to see what other people use to plan their trips.

:lookaroun

klineski96@yahoo.com

To those emailing their spreadsheets, you mind sending one my way too? Thanks everyone :)

Just sent you mine! :wave:

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

I wouldn't mind compiling is someone that received them all wants to forward to me:

It would be really funny if they all looked identical! :ROFLOL:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

I am a planning freak too but will also spend way too much time adjusting the spreadsheet too.....:lol:

I hate to be another person to ask but this sounds great. Can I please ask to have them sent to me as well? :lookaroun

I would sincerely appreciate it....thank you!! :)

Upvote 0

goofykt

I just emailed my form to everyone that posted an email address!

Mine's a Word form instead of an Excel sheet. I saw a version of it posted online somewhere and available for download, but it couldn't be edited so I created my own version in Word.

Upvote 0

Xethis

Ok, ok, ok, I know this isn't an Excel spreadsheet, but I felt like sharing anyways. I am a plan-a-holic also, but I throw mine together in Photoshop usually. I have the hours & EMH for each day & park on the left, then color code the days (MK=red, Epcot=Yellow, DHS=blue, AK=green). Lastly I drop in our plans/ADR's for each day.

picture.php

Now I know everyone isn't a Photoshop guru, but I shared this in hopes the layout might make someones life easier.

I'm a dork . . . I know. :eek:

Edit: And yes, I know Harry Potter is on there for this trip, but no hatin' please, lol.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Planning Nerds..

So HAPPY to see I'm not the only one with a spreadsheet...:animwink:
Can't wait to show my wife I'm not alone.

So who have we established is keeping track and I'll send mine along..

Uhm...am I the only one who laminates theirs...:lookaroun

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

Uhm...am I the only one who laminates theirs...:lookaroun

NO!!! I'll one-up you on that - I print it 5x7 size, laminate it and glue it to the outside of a 5x7 manilla envelope - where I store all of my important trip info (DME vouchers, Dinner show tix, etc.)

I'm beginning to realize joining this website may be contributing to my Disney-psychosis (the more you surround yourself with people as crazy as you are the more normal it appears!!:D)

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Ok, ok, ok, I know this isn't an Excel spreadsheet, but I felt like sharing anyways. I am a plan-a-holic also, but I throw mine together in Photoshop usually. I have the hours & EMH for each day & park on the left, then color code the days (MK=red, Epcot=Yellow, DHS=blue, AK=green). Lastly I drop in our plans/ADR's for each day.

picture.php

Now I know everyone isn't a Photoshop guru, but I shared this in hopes the layout might make someones life easier.

I'm a dork . . . I know. :eek:

Edit: And yes, I know Harry Potter is on there for this trip, but no hatin' please, lol.

I LOVE this...:dazzle:.
My wife will never be able to say another word to me again. I'm an amature!!!
I bow to you.... and your planning superiority!!!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

NO!!! I'll one-up you on that - I print it 5x7 size, laminate it and glue it to the outside of a 5x7 manilla envelope - where I store all of my important trip info (DME vouchers, Dinner show tix, etc.)

I'm beginning to realize joining this website may be contributing to my Disney-psychosis (the more you surround yourself with people as crazy as you are the more normal it appears!!:D)

I'm sending the link to this thread to my wife as we speak....:D

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

OK - so I have a spreadsheet started with a page for mine & GenerationX's. I also included a page with Xethis's photoshop version - for viewing purposes. Wannabebelle is sending hers later - so - I believe I am missing spreadsheets from the following members:

goofykt
spear
CarlFredricksen
billipsimo
shookiejones

Once I get them all in one workbook I will email to anyone who was posting on this thread - then we can spend the next few days compiling the mega-optimum-awesomest spreadsheet EVER!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom