Place for breakfast?

Pooh88

Original Poster
Hi all! I called to try and add Chef Mickey to my exsisting rezzies for October and they were booked! :( Does anyone have a suggestion for a good breakfast place? We are already eating at the Crystal Palace. Thanks.

ThinkTink721

Cape May Cafe' at the BC (character b'fast)
Breakfastosaurus at the AK (character b'fast) - I believe it will still be open in Oct. :veryconfu
'Ohana's Best Friends at the Poly (character b'fast)
1900 Park Fare at the GF (character b'fast)
Trail's End at FW

Hope this helps!
:D :wave:

disneygirl1

Thats ashame that you can't get ressies for Chef Mickey's. I have found that if you keep calling there are sometimes cancels, so thats an option. I too am going to Disney in October and a few weeks ago, I made ressies at Ohana at the Poly. I never been there before so I thought it would be fun to try something new. So thats an option too. I have also heard good things about Donald's Breakfastasorous at AK. Hope this helps. Have a magical vacation:)

DisneyLeo18

Animal Kingdom Lodge has a great breakfast buffet that my family always goes to. I'm sorry i cant think of the name right now but im sure if you call the AKL they can tell you :)

KingdomHeart

I love Ohana's, but for me, the best time BY FAR was me and my bf eating at the bakery on Main Street. Just the BEST breakfast. The atmo, and the casualness, and as soon as we were done, we got to catch the Main Street welcome medley. It's not something you rez, but he and I both say it was the BEST breakfast (of course, he still says Ohana's, but that's because he's in love with Stitch and Stitch was AMAZING that day).
-Nick

Pooh88

Original Poster
Cape May Cafe' at the BC (character b'fast)
Breakfastosaurus at the AK (character b'fast) - I believe it will still be open in Oct. :veryconfu
'Ohana's Best Friends at the Poly (character b'fast)
1900 Park Fare at the GF (character b'fast)
Trail's End at FW

Hope this helps!
:D :wave:

Thanks Tink! where is BC? Did you mean Caribbean Beach? That's where we're staying. I think I remember that from some years ago...

I recomend Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club for a character buffet breakfast or Kona Cafe in the Polynesian (the tonga toast is amazing!!). I'm trying the Crystal Place for breakfast for the first time in November.

Nemo14

We love Boatwright's at POR. If you don't have a car, you just take a bus to Epcot or MGM, then a bus to POR.

KDAC

If you are looking for another character breakfast my DD loves Ohana's at poly. She is a big Lilo & Stitch fan.

sleepybear

I always have to go to Kona Cafe at the Poly at least once a trip. Nothing beats their tonga toast and a French press pot of their kona coffee.

disneyfreak174

trails end

everytime my family goes we stay at FW and trails in is one of our favorite breakfasts, my mom likes it better than chef mickey's?!

Krimedog

sorry you could not get chef mickeys, we have a dec vacation and we got it, thank god. But other than that, i ate at The animal kingdom breakfast, and it was alright, food was food, but the characters did not stay around long. other than that, main street bakery is unreal, but not characters.

Heatherbell

I couldn't get a reservation at Chef Mickey's either. Grand Floridian has a really nice breakfast buffet although there are characters like Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Alice...not like the ones at Chef Mickey. I can't comment on Ohana because thats where I am going instead of Chef Mickey....
I'd say go with Ohana because I have heard good things about it or if you are not picky about the characters 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian is really good. Whatever you choose do a quick search on here and you should find TONS of info on that particular place, and you can go to allears.net and look at the menus. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom