Place for breakfast?

RiversideBunny

The Garden Grill at The Land at Epcot is good too. I think they still do one there?!

The Garden Grill quit doing breakfast several years ago for some stupid reason.
At this point there is nowhere in EPCOT that you can get a table service breakfast or a buffet. It's unique that way among the four parks.
Go figure.

:)

We live to make the earliest ressie at Donalds's in AK. The breakfast buffet is pretty good and the character interaction is awesome! Then we race out and are first in line to go on Dinosaur. The last time we got to ride the ride alone and got a magical moments cert as well as a free pic from the ride. Breakfast with some early benefits. (I usually so in busy summer months so getting in early is exciting and fun! You most likely don't have those crowds in OCT)

disneyfreak174

not true

At this point there is nowhere in EPCOT that you can get a table service breakfast or a buffet. It's unique that way among the four parks.
Go figure.

what about the princess storybook breakfast? They do have a sit down breakfast in epcot.

RiversideBunny

what about the princess storybook breakfast? They do have a sit down breakfast in epcot.

Yes, you are right. Thanks.
I don't think about the Princess Breakfast.
I tend to think in terms of places that are just ordinary eating places.

I still wish they would add a regular breakfast table service place in EPCOT, particularly if they would bring back the Garden Grill character breakfast.

LeeSeeBabe

For food, I would definitely have to say Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge.

I like Cape May Cafe at Beach Club (it is at the International Gateway at Epcot). It doesn't seem to get too crowded, which is nice because you get more character time!

cb3k

I really like Ohanas.
I second this.....And I cant stand Stitch. Great Views, Family style dining, and really good food at that. A short monorail trip away to your final destination. If both this and Chef Mickey's are booked, shoot for 1900 Park Fare at GF. Good luck and enjoy.

hcswingfield

Go figure.

There's the princess breakfast at Norway (Askerhaus). That's in Epcot

RiversideBunny

There's the princess breakfast at Norway (Askerhaus). That's in Epcot

Yes, you are correct of course.
I don't usually think of the Princess Breakfast at Norway.
I tend to think in terms of places that are just ordinary eating places.
Like in the Magic Kingdom there's the Princess Breakfast in the castle but there's also the Crystal Palace for those who are not princesses.

Thanks for giving me another chance to express a wish in case Disney people read this:
I still wish they would add a regular breakfast table service place in EPCOT, particularly if they would bring back the Garden Grill character breakfast.

4parks1world

nothing like having breakfast at Donalds in AK..do it first thing in the morning..no later then 8:15..this way you can be one of the first to digest your meal on EVEREST..

ThinkTink721

Thanks Tink! where is BC? Did you mean Caribbean Beach? That's where we're staying. I think I remember that from some years ago...
Oh, sorry, that's the Beach Club Resort - it is about a 5 min. walk from the Epcot World Showcase International Gateway.
:wave:

Oh, yes, I forgot about the Princess Storybook character b'fast in Norway at the WS at Epcot. :king:

4parks1world

don`t know if it changing..but.. on the 14th of sept. around 8 am the family will be eating with the Duck..and his friends.. then doing THE BIG HILL..we can`t wait!!!!!

brucie

Breakfast Buffet at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian is excellent it's a character breakfast as well, plus if you haven't been to the Grand Floridian it's worth it just to see the building and the grounds!

Tinkerbella16

O'hanas at the Poly- we have breakfast ressies there & Chef Mickey's for our upcoming trip

Also love Kona Cafe at the Poly. Tonga Toast is awesome, but verrry filling.

LoriMistress

Personally, I like The Crystal Palace. Their food is great, and if you get an early ADR, you can be in the parks with pratically nobody and be in front when the park officially opens!

If you never eaten at CRT, then I would suggest eating there for breakfast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom