PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Bolt

image.png

Love this. Hope she's never been to Chef Mickey's.

FigmentJedi

Here's the weird thing....They don't count Muppets From Space as part of it...Even Bunsen Honeydew says " I don't mean to be a stickler but this is the seventh sequel to our original motion picture" in the Song "Were doing a sequel" Which means it goes in this order....
1) The Muppet Movie
2) The Great Muppet Caper
3) The Muppets Take Manhattan
4) Muppets Christmas Carol
5) Muppet Treasure Island
6) Disney's The Muppets
7) Disney's The Muppets Most Wanted

Oddly leaving out Muppets From Space..Or bascially stating...It Never existed.

Probably an oversight, or a difference in explanation.

That's because you guys are counting the Muppet Movie as a sequel

1) Great Muppet Caper
2) Muppets Take Manhattan
3) Christmas Carol
4) Treasure Island
5) Muppets from Space
6) The Muppets
7) Most Wanted

I am so excited that we're finally going to get to see a more developed Muppet land in the park (as originally planned). Im also happy that Pizza Planet is going, as I always hated the facade of that building and thought it was a very cheap cash-in they just called Pizza Planet. (I mean really, if they do it in Toy Story land I hope it looks like the movie!) But the only thing I have to kind of nitpick is that the restaurant is Rizzo themed when they already have the Swedish Chef character to use. I'm sure they'll incoroporate the Chef somehow into the restaurant but I'll be a little let down if they miss the opportunity.

No Name

Sounds great. Anything over the ugly cafeteria that they called Pizza Planet. But this fits especially well with Muppetvision and what is now Muppet Courtyard.

Also rats making food and owning a restaurant for the guests in a Disney park...where have I heard that one before? I don't know, but hey! I wonder how things are going at the Pixar area of the park? ;)

There is a Ratatouille restaurant in Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris, but nothing in Disney's Hollywood Studios. Unless I am having a major memory loss.

Herbie

That's because you guys are counting the Muppet Movie as a sequel

1) Great Muppet Caper
2) Muppets Take Manhattan
3) Christmas Carol
4) Treasure Island
5) Muppets from Space
6) The Muppets
7) Most Wanted
Initially, I thought that as well... but was under the assumption the quote came from the TV series, which would've made it incorrect. *shrugs* I suppose it's from Most Wanted, then? I've.. never seen a Muppet film, sans Muppet*Vision. Still love them.

TheOrangeBird01

I'm super excited for this place! It doesn't really matter to me if they change the pizza or not because I actually don't mind WDW's typical QS pizza (don't hurt me) but I'm open for a change as long as it's good!

MagicHappens1971

More importantly, they needed to get rid of the Toy Story themed restaurant; it doesn't make sense if there's more Toy Story elsewhere.
Imo this really isn't a valid reasoning for the closure of Pizza Planet. Voyage of the Little Mermaid in DHS, Ariel's Grotto & Journey of the Little Mermaid in MK. Same thing as Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage in DHS, Enchanted Tales with Belle & Be Our Guest in MK. As well as various other arguments. Pizza Planet never really fit the area since it's mostly Muppets though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom