PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Next Big Thing

The map shows the exact layout of Muppets Courtyard.. where gonzos royal flush is now... And across the top of the map it says Gonzos Royal Flush is across the theater... LOVE ITView attachment 175651
Notice it also says "Grand Ave" is the street where the remaining part of Streets of America is. I wonder if that's just a faux name or if that's a hidden confirmation of a re-naming of the street.

Mike S

Nope, Prisoner of Azkaban, which began production in 2003. Hog's Head showed up in Number 5 though (Production took place in 2006).
Harry Potter at IOA was announced in 2007.
I thought it was the third but the only scene I could remember was Ron and Hermione being turned away when they tried to follow Harry. I don't remember getting a good look at the restaurant interior itself, just the room where he eavesdropped on the conversation about him and Sirius Black.

Princess Leia

I thought it was the third but the only scene I could remember was Ron and Hermione being turned away when they tried to follow Harry. I don't remember getting a good look at the restaurant interior itself, just the room where he eavesdropped on the conversation about him and Sirius Black.
There were definitely shrunken heads (a staple of that movie)

Mike S

RSoxNo1

IMG_1407.JPG
wonderful opportunity wasted. So bland.
Is it me, or does Pizza hut have better theming?
Especially this row of Pizza Huts

Jones14

We ate here yesterday. The place is nice. It feels like an accurate depiction of a NY style pizzeria. There are some subtle Muppets touches, but it is definitely not in the same vein as Muppetvision 3D. I wish there was a little more in the way of props, especially upstairs, which has the space for them. The downstairs area feels like a nice hole in the wall restaurant, but the upstairs is so vast that it felt somewhat cavernous because of how few people were up there when we were eating. The balcony has a nice-ish view of he construction and the great views of the courtyard itself. The pizza was good; we liked the sauce, and the meatballs were surprisingly tasty. We much preferred this pizza to the flatbreads we had the last time we were at Village Haus, and we left feeling more full than we usually do at quick service places. Definitely a major step up from Pizza Planet, but not a home run, either.

Jon81uk

One of the things I hate about that is how do I know what it is exactly. Is there a translation sheet someplace to see before you get to the order point or does it take a week or so for people to ask exactly what each item really. It would be pretty disappointing to find out that Bangers and Mash was nothing more then Peanut Butter and Jelly.

The one item that is explained (Ploughman's Platter) is downright unappealing to me. I worded that as nicely as I could. Nothing wrong with it, but, nothing I would like.

As a Brit I know those dishes perfectly well. They aren't Harry Potter themed, just items you'd find at any British pub.

Goofyernmost

As a Brit I know those dishes perfectly well. They aren't Harry Potter themed, just items you'd find at any British pub.
That's wonderful, for you... doesn't help me even a little though. I know it's just a fun thing, but, honestly, I will steer clear of anything that I am not readily able to identify, especially at the prices that theme parks charge. To me, and this isn't really a complaint, just an observation, it is just one more added step in getting satisfaction from my experience. Call me unadventurous.

I did go to a pub in London once, but that was in 1967 and I was young (18) already fairly potty faced due to a relatively overindulgence in Vodka Collins. (plural , previous to the Pub) Not sure what I ate there and didn't really care. I am much more suspicious now. :in pain::jawdrop::joyfull::hungover:

Goofyernmost

I ate the flatbread at pinnoccos and I would rather have the nice doughy pizza. The flatbread was like dry cracker.
I don't know if this is true or not, but flat bread has made a relatively recent entry in the world of popular demand. I think it is because people feel that it contains fewer calories then a regular pizza dough. The funny thing is that a "fluffy" dough has pretty much the same calories. Those little devils live in the solid part, the air the fills the fluffy stuff have zero calories. Peoples is so funny. And you are correct... it is just a large cracker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom