PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

DisneyFan33

My only issue with it is that it's hard to read the whole sign. 'The', 'Best', and 'on the' is hard to read, and should probably be repainted.
If you study art and the use of complimentary colors there is a very specific reason for the use of red and green. Using the color green within the red because they are complimentary colors you can read it but your eye is visually drawn only to the white to read Pizza Planet which of course paying a compliment and reminder of what came before. There are very specific reason for the theming choice and colors on every item.

Princess Leia

If you study art and the use of complimentary colors there is a very specific reason for the use of red and green. Using the color green within the red because they are complimentary colors you can read it but your eye is visually drawn only to the white to read Pizza Planet which of course paying a compliment and reminder of what came before. There are very specific reason for the theming choice and colors on every item.
I'm not saying they look bad, I just think some of the letters need to be touched up.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Or it was just the colors they had laying around in central shops. ;)

Weather_Lady

DH and I are huge Muppets fans -- I think we're as excited to see PizzeRizzo as we are about any of the new attractions that have debuted since we last visited (e.g., Frozen Ever After, 7DMT). We plan to have lunch there in November, no matter how bad the reviews might be once it opens. If the food is good, we win! If the food is terrible -- well, we can spend some extra quality time at Gonzo's Royal Flush. (How weird is it that a set of bathrooms is on our to-do list for Disney!??! It's not the first time either (e.g., Tangled restrooms).

Bacon

Same green throughout the whole sign specific to that job. Also notice the knod to the ears on the A's that ties to the green aliens from Toy Story
7f2.jpg

brb1006

I'm with you. Ate there once and never went back. HS needs better QS options, so hope they go with a good quality product and a variety of non-pizza options.
The salads also looked disgusting and this is coming from a person who's seen better and edible looking salads from my cousin's place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom