PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

brb1006

I have been searching and searching for updates.. Luckily as of yesterday i found this picture
View attachment 158548

Most of you saw the same picture yesterday, but only 1/3 of the awning was complete. Well I'm guessing after that picture was taken all of the awning was added in a short amount of time because the sky looks as if it is only the middle of the day. If you look at the bottom of the awning there seems to be a red line going across, which could be the fabric as shown in the concept art.. This is as of 8/30, which was yesterday not today..
The photos have already been posted.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
If it wasn't, my bad (and I'm sorry about your film), but please tell me that was a reference to Gonzo's film being exposed in the Great Muppet Caper.
More along this line....
image.jpeg

J. D.

So do I. But that picture was taken yesterday.. So we need one today
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm going to give you some advice:

CHILL. OUT.

I know you're excited, but constantly asking for photo updates is going to get you put on the naughty list around here. Trust me, if there are new photos someone will post them. Just not necessarily every day.

brb1006

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm going to give you some advice:

CHILL. OUT.

I know you're excited, but constantly asking for photo updates is going to get you put on the naughty list around here. Trust me, if there are new photos someone will post them. Just not necessarily every day.
he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777.jpg

I agree, while I'm also eager to see new photos for Avatar land in AK. At least I won't mind seeing a new photo every few days instead of every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom