PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Agree!

So now we're giving nods to poorly adapted, mediocre quick-service restaurants? I guess that's the "Disney Difference!" :rolleyes:

(Yes, I know this is an insignificant thing overall, but c'mon - it's odd they would blatantly reference what was, let's be honest, a lousy restaurant both in terms of food quality and theming).

you're reaching...

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Agree!

So now we're giving nods to poorly adapted, mediocre quick-service restaurants? I guess that's the "Disney Difference!" :rolleyes:

(Yes, I know this is an insignificant thing overall, but c'mon - it's odd they would blatantly reference what was, let's be honest, a lousy restaurant both in terms of food quality and theming).
I like the nod to the past. It fits the new theme and decor while being an inside joke for those who get it.

hpyhnt 1000

Does anyone know if the 1908 establishment date means anything? Or if it's just a random year?

There is this (very random) reference to 1908 in The Muppet Show by Statler and Waldorf (at the end of the video).

So I'm going to take the 1908 on the sign to mean that live entertainment at PizzeRizzo is going to be provided by Geri and the Atrics.

Last edited:

TheOrangeBird01

There is this (very random) reference to 1908 in The Muppet Show by Stadler and Waldorf (at the end of the video).

So I'm going to take the 1908 on the sign to mean that live entertainment at PizzeRizzo is going to be provided by Geri and the Atrics.

The Muppet fan in me would kill for that to happen, but I doubt the general public would get the reference ;)

Mike S

There is this (very random) reference to 1908 in The Muppet Show by Statler and Waldorf (at the end of the video).

That was amazing :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom