PizzeRizzo announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios - Was: Rumor: Pizza Planet/Mama Melrose closing?

No Name

Hmmm...you know how Disney gets on a kick and has a new favorite fad they add to projects, sometimes of no reason at all (Next gen queues and "rockwork" being the latest). Based on recent projects, especially in DS, could we be seeing the beginning of elevated outdoor dining?

I think "next gen" queues are a great improvement, and are not for "no reason at all." This was done purely to improve the guest experience, by trying to lessen the boredom that is waiting in a really long line with nothing to do.

I hope they continue to make queues interesting and fun.

Oooo my mum will love this, The Muppets are her favourite. I've only been to Pizza Planet once which was on our last trip but we all really liked it. My Dad and my brother are absolute pizza lovers and if they said their pizzas were good, they must be! I liked the theming as well, similar to how I imagine the real Pizza Planet would be. If the rumors are true I'm glad I got to go when it was still Pizza Planet, but looking forward to seeing the updated Muppets version and I know on our next trip we'd definitely be eating there, my mum wouldn't let us leave if we didn't!

Next Big Thing

But still there are plenty of people on the internet with hub access thag could have said that info.
Project info like this is hidden in a way that someone actually has to work a bit to find it on The Hub. Most people who work for Disney just use it to check their schedule and then either work or sleep.

The way it was worded, it didn't sound like an open memo to CMs, but I could be wrong.

tribbleorlfl

I'm assuming outdoor second level dining, according to the walls soon to feature a little window where you can watch construction progress. Also across the way at muppets I noticed it said Swedish chef

I know that, it's not like they just painted it as a hint in just saying I like how I saw that it would be neat if it actually happened right across the way.

I would rather have Mama Melrose get the Swedish Chef treatment.
If Pizza Rizzoli does end up being the theme, I guess it makes sense based on the scene in Muppets Take Manhatten. However, a Swedish Chef-themed restaurant makes much more sense and would likely print money. Here's to hoping @J.D.'s idea gets some consideration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom