Pizza Best and Worst

Ariel484

I wanted to try Via Napoli for the last several years, even threatened to go by myself this year to check it out atleast. I have heard Chefs tell me how great it was (some kind of well known too) The crust alone gets alot of accolades! My son is just so dang picky with pizza, I may just go with Ron LOL
I'm sure you know this, but it's not JUST pizza at Via Napoli. When we were there in November I got my usual individual pepperoni pizza and my husband got a pasta dish that he really liked. Maybe you could go and your son could get pasta?

DisneyDebNJ

I'm sure you know this, but it's not JUST pizza at Via Napoli. When we were there in November I got my usual individual pepperoni pizza and my husband got a pasta dish that he really liked. Maybe you could go and your son could get pasta?
Actually I was thinking of making the ADR for my husband and myself, and let my so go to Teppan Edo. There is no doubt in my mind, once he tries it, he will love it. I just didnt want to listen to the complaining leading up to our ADR... I specialize in drama free Disney trips LOL...

tlev

We tried Via Napoli in March. We just ordered a basic cheese pizza. I was pretty impressed. It was REALLY good! So it gets my vote for best pizza. Pizzafari and Pizza Planet are ok-definitely not the best pizza I've had, but not the worst either.

DisneyDebNJ

I recently saw a pic of the Pepperoni Pizza, I swear I wanted to pick the pepperoni off the picture! LOL Yep... this is a definate must try

Ariel484

Actually I was thinking of making the ADR for my husband and myself, and let my so go to Teppan Edo. There is no doubt in my mind, once he tries it, he will love it. I just didnt want to listen to the complaining leading up to our ADR... I specialize in drama free Disney trips LOL...
Drama-free is always the best! :)
I recently saw a pic of the Pepperoni Pizza, I swear I wanted to pick the pepperoni off the picture! LOL Yep... this is a definate must try
YUMMMMM
IMG_3618.JPG

slappy magoo

There are so many good pizza places where I live (NJ) and work (NYC) I don't often think about pizza at WDW. I had Wolfgang Puck Express and can testify that it certainly DID NOT taste like hot buttered monkey butt, quite good. To the poster who complained they only do specialty pizzas, believe me, they can do a plain pie and they have a pepperoni and mushroom (I asked for no mushroom and did not get the stink eye because of it), and I'm sure anything you could ask to put on there, if they'll have it, they'll do it and just charge you more, and since most people probably eat there using a CS credit, no harm no foul. And I once had Disney's Pizza Delivery Service during an early, bad night, and that was much closer to hot buttered monkey butt IMHO. I could try Via Napoli one day I suppose.

Disnee4Me

Via Napoli is in a whole different league to the counter service stuff.

I've eaten at some of NYC's finest - Lombardi's, John's of Bleecker Street. Via Napoli is right up there.
OMG ... as good as John's of Bleecker Street (our family favorite) ... so I just gotta try Via Napoli. As you can see from my photo I've been to Italy and every place we tried the pizza was different there too.

PrincessNelly_NJ

There are so many good pizza places where I live (NJ) and work (NYC) I don't often think about pizza at WDW. I had Wolfgang Puck Express and can testify that it certainly DID NOT taste like hot buttered monkey butt, quite good. To the poster who complained they only do specialty pizzas, believe me, they can do a plain pie and they have a pepperoni and mushroom (I asked for no mushroom and did not get the stink eye because of it), and I'm sure anything you could ask to put on there, if they'll have it, they'll do it and just charge you more, and since most people probably eat there using a CS credit, no harm no foul. And I once had Disney's Pizza Delivery Service during an early, bad night, and that was much closer to hot buttered monkey butt IMHO. I could try Via Napoli one day I suppose.

Maybe thats why I was unimpressed by Via Napoli. I'm from Jersey too... a pizza place on every other block! LOL.
Maybe people who are used to that horrible excuse for pizza at domino's or papa john's but... I thought the pizza at VN tasted like pizza from my regular pizza place... nothing special about it.:confused:

ABQ

Another vote for Via Napoli
nap.JPG

Whether it be Pizza Planet, Pizzafari, all the counter service locations are lame.
Never tried room service though.

Cesar R M

Drama-free is always the best! :)

YUMMMMM
IMG_3618.JPG

yeah.. good job in having me salivate this early....
You know what sucks? there are no decent pizza joints nearby.. I have to drive to my town's downtown to get one.. thats a minimum of 30 min trip each way plus the pizza wait time..

G8rchamps

Via Napoli last month was really really good! Half Sausage, half peperoni- we will eat there again. I will never eat Counter Service pizza in the parks again. (OK, but only if I'm really hungry, or tipsy, and its the only nearby option...)

lebeau

My parents hated Via Napoli. They said it was "soggy pizza". I still want to try it someday when our Epcot T/S isn't consumed by princess dining.

Wolfgang Puck's pizza never disappoints. And the flatbreads at Pinochio Village Haus were surprisingly good. I have even had okay pizza at the Port Orleans food court. Nothing to write home about but it filled a pizza craving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom