Pizza Best and Worst

Club Cooloholic

The Disneyfoodblog today rated the best pizza Via Napoli’s and the worst any counter service pizza. I agree with the best but the worst I ever had was from room service at the Wilderness Lodge. So what is your favorite and least favorite WDW pizza?
I got pretty sick a few trips back and the pizza at POR quick service was pretty much the only thing I could hold down, so I have a special place in my heart for it(could bring it back to the room etc). I also think Pizzafari is not too bad in AK

HM Spectre

Via Napoli is the best on property, bar none. CS pizza is just filler to give kids something to eat that they won't complain about. If you're getting CS pizza for taste, you're doing it wrong haha

NiarrNDisney

One of the best slices I have had is the Spinach and mushroom pizza from the Boardwalk Pizza Window oh I also like the Buffalo Mozzarella Flatbread from the Wave. As for the worst I really can't say it was the horrible but I will say it was just ehhh and that was the small cheese pizza I ordered from the Laguna Bar (CSR)

Tom

Beta Return
Drama-free is always the best! :)

YUMMMMM
IMG_3618.JPG

I got heartburn just looking at that.

Brian & Jill

Mama Melroses flatbread is awesome!!!!! We like Pizza Planet and Pizzafari. We had also ordered a pizza when we stayed at POP a few years ago and was pretty good,but if memory serves me correct it was a late night,and we were very hungry and if you would have put a slab of cardboard in front of us we probably would have devoured it.

HouCuseChickie

I have never had Via Napoli because the Jersey girl in me worries about disappointment, but I really need to just get over it and try it. I really don't classify the flatbreads I've had at Cali Grill to be pizza...so that doesn't count IMO. I've never had Wolfgang Puck at WDW, but I've been to several of his restaurants in other locations and his pizzas are usually really good in a different sort of way. The worst recent pizza I've had at WDW is Pizzafari (funny, but I didn't eat pizza at Pizza Planet when we went there). The worst pizza I've ever had at WDW must have been what @DisneyDebNJ had because the pizza I had at Pinocchio's back in the day was just downright awful.

alissafalco

How does the boardwalk pizza rate? I have yet to try it. I've had via Napoli it was good, but we have a ton of those places here in NY so it's nothing special to me.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
PLEASE tell me this is a joke!! It has to be, right? Little Ceasar's is just awful.

I haven't had Via Napoli yet, but all other QS pizza is not good at all.
Actually of the national chains I would prefer to have a deep dish from LC than from any of the others. If Disney were to replace their CS pizza with LC they would have a lot happier customers.

I mean they brought in Starbucks to improve their coffee, why not bring in LC to improve their pizza?

tink33

I can't eat the crust at Pizzafari or Pizza Planet. It's so heavy. I love pizza and wish the counter service options were better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom