Pizza Best and Worst

JCtheparrothead

If you ever have a chance the hilton behind CBR has a great Italian restaurant with awesome pizza. The place is called La Luce and they have great wood fired pie.

acishere

My attempt to have dinner at Via Napoli was foiled during my last trip by grumpy relatives who didn't want to eat there. So I have to wait a bit longer before I can comment on it.

I've gotten the counter service pizza and can confirm that it is totally blech. I would put it on par with frozen pizza or Dominos, which I do not like to bother with. I live in NJ and there are 8 pizza places within a couple miles of where I live. So what is the point in eating lousy pizza?

lilclerk

This was like 5 years ago, but my nephew and I really enjoyed the pizza at CSR's food court. They might have changed them 30 times by now, though.

GeneralZod

Can someone please explain the draw to Via Napoli? I really just don't get it at all. I love pizza...chain, gourmet, New York, Chicago, San Fran, etc etc... Via Napoli was the absolute worst pizza (probably worst meal on disney property) I have ever had. It was so bad the first time we went, that I decided to go back on our next trip because I assumed I was missing something or just had an unfortunate off-day experience. I also tried to get a smaller pizza the second time around to determine if they just didn't know how to fully cook a medium size pie. I was definitely wrong on both accounts.

I find it hard to believe that so many people enjoy WET, soggy, tasteless pizza. And that was just the pizza, the rest of the meal was not much better. To each their own of course, I am just baffled when this is rated the best on property.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Can someone please explain the draw to Via Napoli? I really just don't get it at all. I love pizza...chain, gourmet, New York, Chicago, San Fran, etc etc... Via Napoli was the absolute worst pizza (probably worst meal on disney property) I have ever had. It was so bad the first time we went, that I decided to go back on our next trip because I assumed I was missing something or just had an unfortunate off-day experience. I also tried to get a smaller pizza the second time around to determine if they just didn't know how to fully cook a medium size pie. I was definitely wrong on both accounts.

I find it hard to believe that so many people enjoy WET, soggy, tasteless pizza. And that was just the pizza, the rest of the meal was not much better. To each their own of course, I am just baffled when this is rated the best on property.
I consider myself a pizza sob coming from NJ. I thought the pizza was just like Jersey pizza. Not bad but not anything special. I wouldn't call it wet, soggy, or tasteless though... must have been a bad night.

Mista C

We are pretty picky pizza eaters and I must say that my whole family really enjoyed the pie that we got at the POFQ food court... did not think that it was going to really be good, but it was!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom