Trip Report Pixiedust & Wanderlust - Solo Trip - August '19 *COMPLETED*

✨Hello and welcome!✨
I just came back from my first solo Disney adventure and wanted to share a little bit of my trip with you, my Disney friends.

This is only my second Trip Report, and it's still intimidating, specially when there are many great Trip Reports going on right now! I had the pleasure of meeting some of my most admired Trip Reporters on this trip, and let me tell you: All of them are as kind and fun as you would imagine! 😊

The When:
August 19 - August 27

The Where:
Pop Century Resort

The Why:
I've always wondered about Solo Trips to WDW. I've had the opportunity to visit with DH Frank 2 or 3 times a year for about 20 years now and on occasion, with other family members too.

Just about a month before my trip, Frank and I became empty nesters, our JC got his own place, and even though we are very proud of him and happy, I got nostalgic too. I guess Frank noticed, so he suggested that a visit to our favorite place, would be a good thing for me at this time. How could I say "no", right? :joyfull:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I have to warn y'all, one of the many rookie reporter mistakes I made (and others to come), is that I wish I'd taken notes for each day, I didn't! So I'll have to rely on my pictures and my sometimes lacking memory.

This is me at The Flower and Garden Festival, last April/May.

20190511_000509.jpg

Thank you for being here!

Minnesota disney fan

Thanks for your report, Nunubelle! I think it's great that you overcame your apprehension about a solo trip (something I've not done yet), and gave a great trip report. I have always wondered what it would be like. I am basically an introvert so it would be challenging. I read all the solo reports I can. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time:)

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for your report, Nunubelle! I think it's great that you overcame your apprehension about a solo trip (something I've not done yet), and gave a great trip report. I have always wondered what it would be like. I am basically an introvert so it would be challenging. I read all the solo reports I can. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time:)
First of all, I'd like to thank you for not only reading, but also participating here, it meant a lot to me.

This solo trip was memorable and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Many moments and some pictures were left unshared due to lack of TR participation. This fact led to me feeling unmotivated and ultimately, a bit sad.

I hope you decide on a solo trip sometime, you'll enjoy it!

Thank you for joining me on this adventure. 😊

krause

Thanks for writing about your trip! It is a LOT of work, all the credit to our regular writers ;) A solo trip seems so fun and it seems like you really soaked it in. I am loving everyone’s different interpretations of SW:GE!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for writing about your trip! It is a LOT of work, all the credit to our regular writers ;) A solo trip seems so fun and it seems like you really soaked it in. I am loving everyone’s different interpretations of SW:GE!
Thanks! :D
A solo trip was on my bucket list and I really enjoyed it. To be able to visit SW GE was an added bonus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom