Pixie Hollow

Mallen19

Original Poster
Does anyone know when Pixie Hollow is likely to open. We were at MK today and went to Toontown to ask but all Cast Members were in denial about when it is likely to open.

I'm sure I've read elsewhere it was supposed to "soft" open last Friday but there appears no evidence that its going to open.

Any help would be appreciated.

As an aside we are surprised how busy the parks have been this week and last as we were expecting a "quieter time" that last time we were here in April 07.

Flower'sChild

It did have a soft opening on Saturday. I was in DisneyWorld on October 25th and I saw TinkerBell and 2 other Fairies on this day. It just passed Midnight about an hour or so ago, so that means that I saw these Fairies yesterday.

PhilharMagician

It is to officially open today. Yesterday we tried to ge in during soft openings, but people were waiting 2 - 3 hours and it was not definite if you would even get in, so we left. We will see on Tuesday when we get back to MK unless I get over there tonight.

VT GAL

It did have a soft opening on Saturday. I was in DisneyWorld on October 25th and I saw TinkerBell and 2 other Fairies on this day. It just passed Midnight about an hour or so ago, so that means that I saw these Fairies yesterday.

It is nice to hear from you Flower'sChild :wave:!!!

Could you give us any details from inside? I am SUPER looking forward to this in December!!!!

I hope that you had a great trip! :)

Shelley

drew81

I saw some pictures of the Fairy room. It looks nice. I would expect very long waits. Supposedly, they're doing a test with the Fairies. They will play games and interact with each group of guests. That will make the wait even longer.

raven

It DID open today and actually a member from here on the boards is working it's first "official" shift right now. :wave: (not me)

TP2000

Pixie Hollow opened on Saturday at Disneyland. As is usual practice, the big difference between WDW and Disneyland is that the Disneyland version of Pixie Hollow is entirely outdoors. Guests at Disneyland wind through a garden and around ponds and waterfalls before shrinking down into the towering blades of grass and finding Tink and the pixies hanging out around a giant overturned teapot. The queue has lots of little brass statues of pixies and forest friends, plus little models of their homes in the forest, and you can hear them singing and laughing.

It's cute. And it already has very long lines even though it doesn't officially open until the 28th. Pics of the outdoor Disneyland version of Pixie Hollow can be found here halfway down the page, and more on the next page. http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/106353-pixie-hollow-open-3.html

Flower'sChild

It is nice to hear from you Flower'sChild :wave:!!!

Could you give us any details from inside? I am SUPER looking forward to this in December!!!!

I hope that you had a great trip! :)

Shelley

Thank you for your kind words :)

It looks really nice inside. You are around nature. Plants and Flowers look so big, because you are so tiny in there :eek: You are only a couple inches tall when you see the Fairies :wave: I got to spend a lot of time with the Fairies :sohappy:

Have a great vacation in DisneyWorld when you go in December. If you like to get to the parks early you might want to think about getting to Toontown about 20 minutes before 10:00 a.m. > That way you can be one of the first ones in the TinkerBell line :wave:

IcicleM

n500357288_1594809_5781.jpg

n500357288_1593142_6450.jpg

My friend is close friends with Tinker Bell, and she was able to catch a couple amazing photos

VT GAL

Thank you for your kind words :)

It looks really nice inside. You are around nature. Plants and Flowers look so big, because you are so tiny in there :eek: You are only a couple inches tall when you see the Fairies :wave: I got to spend a lot of time with the Fairies :sohappy:

Have a great vacation in DisneyWorld when you go in December. If you like to get to the parks early you might want to think about getting to Toontown about 20 minutes before 10:00 a.m. > That way you can be one of the first ones in the TinkerBell line :wave:

You are so welcome!!!

Thanks for the info and the tip! My DD just started to really recognize Tinkerbelle and goes crazy when she sees the previews.

Your pictures are always so much fun!!!!

ArnyVee

Pixie Hollow opened on Saturday at Disneyland. As is usual practice, the big difference between WDW and Disneyland is that the Disneyland version of Pixie Hollow is entirely outdoors. Guests at Disneyland wind through a garden and around ponds and waterfalls before shrinking down into the towering blades of grass and finding Tink and the pixies hanging out around a giant overturned teapot. The queue has lots of little brass statues of pixies and forest friends, plus little models of their homes in the forest, and you can hear them singing and laughing.

It's cute. And it already has very long lines even though it doesn't officially open until the 28th. Pics of the outdoor Disneyland version of Pixie Hollow can be found here halfway down the page, and more on the next page. http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/106353-pixie-hollow-open-3.html

Thanks for sharing that link TP2000! :D

I really like the theming at the Disneyland Pixie Hollow. Where is it located in the park?

NewfieFan

Thanks for the pics of Tink! My daughter (2) is now obsessed with Tink since returning from WDW! I guessing this will be on our "must see" list for Aug. 09!

So what is in the tent in Toontown now? It is three lines or two? One is for the princesses, right? And the other is for Pixie Hollow?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom